Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The stupidity is the other officers allowing a 1 on 1 wrestling match to commence while they stand around doing nothing.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by izayoi80 View Post
    5 grown officers can't handle one 18-year old kid, without shooting him. In-fucking-credible.

It just goes to show, people with guns are the same everywhere.
    Don't need no other skills i gots me a pistole

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Don't need no other skills i gots me a pistole
    With that attitude you wouldn’t have it for long.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa...ebec-1.4512228

Can't believe this is stuff is happening in Canada, hopefully the special constable is held accountable for shooting an unarmed man in the head. I don't speak French but wow, talk about excessive force. Headlocks the guy, forces him into a room and then shoots him. Hopefully there are cameras in there or these special constables are required to wear body cameras.

Video of incident is in the article.
    Good, being unarmed doesn't mean you can't be dangerous.

seems good to me, 18 years in court, still fighting the law?

execute please, no respect or care in the world, not worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    What's so funny? Trayvon was a teenager minding his own business.

Zimmerman was a paranoid who had called the police over 50 times. He had been explicitly told by the dispatcher not to engage.

Yet he threatened a kid who had done nothing wrong, merely on his way from the store.

He has a long history of violent assaults, including on law enforcement and his own girlfriend. Including armed.

A kid died because a violent man was being a racist vigilant.
    Please don't turn this into a Travon Martin post especially when you are lying about the facts.

Works in Europe. Our cops know how to deescalate and not shoot people willy nilly. Sorry that you are okay with under trained, incompetent, brutalizing law enforcement.
    whats work in europe?
    police in france, germany, the UK watches how women get raped becouse of "we are no racists".

that 18yo dude deserved to get shot, if someone assaults police with 18 i dont want to imagine what he would do after gettin a little bit more "power"

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The guy was unarmed.

You attack me for wanting the state not to shoot citizens and call me a fascist? Not much logic here, mate.
    Clearly you didn't read the article then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Wow, you must not read a lot. Only one of those is remotely accurate, but the cop was a Somali immigrant and the woman white, so no one cared.
    The guy geting shot in the car is questionable and I personally have defended the cop, how is the kid getting shot when he had a toy gun not accurate? Yes I know it was black and he no oranage tip.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I'm not surprised, just pointing out that the thread isn't made by anyone legitimate/serious.
    Please elaborate, I'm genuinely interested?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    The child was pointing his toy at people which caused the cops to show in the first place. Tragedy Tamil Rice died, but his parents are to blame. Castille reached into his coat after being told to stop repeatedly. The only true innocent was the woman who knocked on a patrol car window and was shot. But she was from Australia and the cop Somalia, so BLM and the media quickly forgot about it. Kind of like how they forgot about the Muslim teenager beat to death by an illegal immigrant.

The media and activists only care when the victim isn’t white.
    He was pointing his toy at people so what? There were no shots or any thing to give the cops a good reason to shoot the kid, people can walk around in full military garb with rifles and not be shot why can’t a kid play with his toy? If I remeber right they pulled up and shot him with no warning which should never be the case unless shots have already been fired.

I also don’t care about Blm theses are just the cases I’ve seen on mmoc with out a repeat offender or some one being violent. Blm seems like a miss guided group but over all Is comptly irrelevant to me.

Included video is useless nonsense. Abuse of force, declares bystander who literally can see none of the incident on other side of doorway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So by the standards of about 50% of posters in these kind of threads, the correct proportional response would be for the police to nuke the courthouse from orbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    According to the video, the cop was using excessive force by trying to headlock choke him. Since the officer was not properly trained in Brazilian Ju Jitsu, he was not having very good success. Had he spent a few years mastering his martial arts techniques, This all could have been avoided. Life in prision!
    10/10.

The idea of cops having real Jiu-Jitsu training is hilarious. It wouldn't take long for excessive arm bars to become a thing, and the #BlackLimbsMatter movement right after it.

Omg, I'm dying over here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Well you didn't see the shot because they were in the room. If you didn't see them dog pile on the guy and push him into the room, well you are just blind. They easily could have restrained the guy since it was 5 on 1. @Tennis your thoughts?
    Tennis doesn't comment on anything bad that happens in Canadia.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Tennis doesn't comment on anything bad that happens in Canadia.
    It's a top news story, @Tennis should comment on it.

Works in Europe. Our cops know how to deescalate and not shoot people willy nilly. Sorry that you are okay with under trained, incompetent, brutalizing law enforcement.

(it's not worth watching past the Benny Hill music, just an angry guy with a bad accent)
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2018-02-13 at 10:26 PM.