Poll: Do you like or dislike changes to *leveling speed* in 7.3.5?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Changes to leveling speed are completely separate from scaling zones. They could have absolutely scaled zones without buffing mob HP and nerfing XP on top of it. I argue they should have done just that.
    That’s exactly what I’m saying since day 1 of 7.3.5 but apparently it’s a too difficult thought to understand.

Aslong as they can sell more boosts and keep players online longer, Blizzard is happy.

Deleted
    Far too slow. I started leveling my nightborne for the armor, and I'm getting bored every 5 levels because it's so slow now.

I'm not saying bring it back to pre 7.3.5 but somewhere in the middle would be good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Far too slow. I started leveling my nightborne for the armor, and I'm getting bored every 5 levels because it's so slow now.

I'm not saying bring it back to pre 7.3.5 but somewhere in the middle would be good enough for me.
    It's not slow. Took like 50 hours to get my nightborne monk to 110 and i even stopped for some dungeons and to level a few professions. With the monk bonus plus heirlooms it's already really fast.

We had Druids and Monks doing it even faster on my realm.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

The levelling content is very dull, lacklustre, extremely boring and makes you wanna tear your eyes out - therefore prolonging it is nothing but shit.

Like i said before;

If you wanna level through this out-dated dull content that slow, then great - give you the option.
    If you wanna get through it as quick as humanly possible then give heirlooms huge exp buffs.

Then again, way more boosts will be getting purchased because of it so win win for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroyama View Post
    It's not slow. Took like 50 hours to get my nightborne monk to 110 and i even stopped for some dungeons and to level a few professions. With the monk bonus plus heirlooms it's already really fast.

We had Druids and Monks doing it even faster on my realm.
    What's wrong with you people? It's a fact that's slower, don't really care about your personal feel. Also, what's bad with having the option to level faster if I can do it? It's all about CHOICES, and blizzard cut them all. If you enjoy leveling at slow pace, good for you m8.