ASUS laptop help

After a recent restart the laptop refuses to go further the windows loading screen. It says it's scanning some disc, then repairing, then goes into a blue screen with options on what to do next. Tried everything, nothing works. If I try to go into safe mode, it just freezes on the next loading screen. Tried even resetting the thing but it says it cannot be done because there's not enough free space on the drive, but I cant access it to clean anything up. I tried what was suggested here https://www.easeus.com/resource/stuc...ing-drive.html what I could access, but nothing worked either.

This laptop came with a windows 10 pre-installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    After a recent restart the laptop refuses to go further the windows loading screen. It says it's scanning some disc, then repairing, then goes into a blue screen with options on what to do next. Tried everything, nothing works. If I try to go into safe mode, it just freezes on the next loading screen. Tried even resetting the thing but it says it cannot be done because there's not enough free space on the drive, but I cant access it to clean anything up. I tried what was suggested here https://www.easeus.com/resource/stuc...ing-drive.html what I could access, but nothing worked either.

This laptop came with a windows 10 pre-installed.
    Do you have access to any other PC? Is it under warranty?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    Do you have access to any other PC? Is it under warranty?
    I do. Yes, it's still under warranty. But what could this be? Should I just take it to the shop or there are still things that can be done on my side?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    I do. Yes, it's still under warranty. But what could this be? Should I just take it to the shop or there are still things that can be done on my side?
    Well, do you want to try and do something? You could take out drive from laptop and plug it to PC, make some free space and see if it boots up.

Recently I had a win10 laptop that refused to update, kept saying not enough space on drive, turns out you have to have that 'small' system partition bigger than 100MB (it's created this way when you install in an empty drive) after that it started updating, but turns out the BIOS was not supporting the update...