Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Shu-Zen, the Divine Sentinel (New) - Flying Mount. Shu-Zen, the Divine Sentinel. "As the Golden Lotus worked tirelessly to repair the Vale of Eternal blossoms, a single statue came to life and wordlessly defended them from the Sha that assaulted them. Believed by some to be a sign of good fortune and others to be a gift from the Light, Shu-Zen provides faithful companionship to any that would defend Azeroth from the maddening whispers of the Old Gods." Source: In-Game Shop
    and others to be a gift from the Light
    Inb4 Pandaren Paladins

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndétruit View Post
    Inb4 Pandaren Paladins
    Adding Pandaren Paladins that nobody asked for when a pretty significant portion of the player base was hoping for Zandalari Paladins would be the most Blizzard thing ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Zandalari trolls seemed much more developed than the Dark Irons until recently. Now we're seeing all the Mag'har assets being added. Nothing on what the Alliance would get as an allied race opposite the Mag'har (assuming the brown orcs will be Horde, of course).

The trend continues.
    What trend? The trend of players pretending Blizzard secretly hates whatever faction they are playing at that particular moment?

Brown(and whatever other variant) Orcs were all but confirmed, but there hasn't been any official announcement. Its just highly probable when all the new Orc stuff started being added and Ion made an off hand comment about going back to Draenor.

Pretending that Blizzard isn't going to announce Kul'Tiras Humans at the same time they officially announce the Orc variants considering all the work going into the models is just being intentionally obtuse.

What's with the random first aid achievements becoming legacy and tailoring to craft bandages instead?

R.I.P. First Aid ?

Incinerate looks better this way.

The shit is a Demon COmmander?!!!!!!

So happy too see the Demo changes coming out!!!! Looks good so far! =D

10+ Year Old Account
    "Wild Call Your auto shot critical strikes have a 20% chance to reset the cooldown of Dire Beast. Hunter - Beast Mastery Spec."

They better not be reneging on Dire Frenzy being the baseline... I hate Dire Beast, and making dire frenzy remain a talent just means it is the only talent choice in that row for me

Oh damn, Lordaeron will never be the same...

Deleted
    2nd Bm pet. Dream <3

Demonology changes, I think I might cry with happiness. At least they're trying.

What in the hell is with the Scarlet Monastery sized boats?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly don't see the point in removing first aid like this. They are getting rid of it because nobody uses it any more; nobody uses it because it is trash. How about instead of putting it all into tailoring they make first aid actually worth levelling again?

Just make bandages useful again and people will use it. There is too much of this needless removal of parts of the game, how about fixing it instead?
    Speciation Is Gradual

So, just looking at what's been add into the Alpha... My fingers are crossed that the Mag'har are our first Netural Allied Race.

they need to add more cities than just sw/org to opt in/out of world pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    Mag'Har orcs hype is real!

Quote Originally Posted by FBWA View Post
    Does anyone still use it?
    I use it to complete the valithria dreamwalker encounter in icc on my hunter

What's with the professions "squish" ? It's not a squish for me the way it's redacted. It just seems like to level up each xpac part separately, so for example you can be 300 in classic stuff, 0 in BC stuff, 25 in LK stuff, 75 in MoP stuff, etc

Could use some clarifications on this if I didnt understand it well.

ahh a second pet for bm hunters..

good that is a choosen talent and not automatical.

another xpac with 2 pets will be horrible!
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2018-02-14 at 09:08 AM.

If it's truly the Mag'har of Outland, I think that's a missed opportunity for Blizzard to stick by their storyline/work in WoD and keep it relevant. WoD had excellent things about it that shouldn't be lost to the wind.

Not big on the lack of Arc on chaos bolt or the removal of the demony dragonface thats inside of it as it is now. I also think the fire spells look too dark red.