Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Finally ! An US police department fired a cop for inadequate conduct with firearms.

I wish it was a joke.

It's not.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d672e78e9afc

Please note, usual suspects, that the ''beta cuck liberal limpwrist'' is a former marine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I wish it was a joke.

It's not.

Please note, usual suspects, that the ''beta cuck liberal limpwrist'' is a former marine.

You act like no officer has ever been fired.... I think you need to open your eyes a bit more.

I give you a 0/10 because you made 0 effort.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

What ? It's a 100% accurate title thread.

The guy wanted to die. If you are a cop and see a guy waving a gun around and does not drop it as soon as he is told to, they should shoot.

10+ Year Old Account
    What ? It's a 100% accurate title thread.
    I said nothing about the title of your thread. Even your attempt at stringing buzzwords together gets a 0/10.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    The guy wanted to die. If you are a cop and see a guy waving a gun around and does not drop it as soon as he is told to, they should shoot.
    You do it, then.

Edit: On second thought, don't. I don't want you anywhere near a gun.

That's odd, since that guy, in that ''effimenate SJW circle jerk'' known as the US Marines was specifically taught to NOT do that.

The article doesn't really get into the reasons why he was fired, only stating that this incident is among others. He was also still under probation.

That's odd, since that guy, in that ''effimenate SJW circle jerk'' known as the US Marines was specifically taught to NOT do that.
    People use a military background as a knock on a cop and in this case it's used as a positive thing, it really doesn't matter. In the military you're trained to do as you're told no matter what and to kill them better than they kill you.

Here are 2 other reasons they cite for firing him:

"A news release from the city described two other incidents that officials say led to Mader’s termination. One involved allegedly mishandling a death investigation by failing to determine that it was a homicide. The other involved allegedly searching a man’s vehicle without probable cause or a search warrant and cursing at the man’s wife. In the Williams shooting, officials said, Mader “froze” and did not communicate with the other officers at the scene."

Mader also admitted under oath that he froze

7+ Year Old Account
    A month after the incident, Mader would be fired from the department for “failing to meet probationary standards of an officer” and “apparent difficulties in critical incident reasoning.” He would also be publicly accused of having frozen and privately called a “coward” by a colleague, court documents revealed.
    WTF
    {10char}

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    The article doesn't really get into the reasons why he was fired, only stating that this incident is among others. He was also still under probation.
    It does if you read the article:

"A news release from the city described two other incidents that officials say led to Mader’s termination. One involved allegedly mishandling a death investigation by failing to determine that it was a homicide. The other involved allegedly searching a man’s vehicle without probable cause or a search warrant and cursing at the man’s wife. In the Williams shooting, officials said, Mader “froze” and did not communicate with the other officers at the scene."

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Oh no, it's pretty clear from the article that the 'other incidents' were just excuses, and were contrived to make him look bad. They really did fire him because he didn't shoot a black man.

He is taught wrong. We have all these liberal rules because of people like you. Our military should have full authority to shoot at bad guys who run into "holy" sites or try to hide behind civilians.

I don't know what you mean by "finally."
    Do you think cops have never been fired for misuse of firearms?

He is taught wrong. We have all these liberal rules because of people like you. Our military should have full authority to shoot at bad guys who run into "holy" sites or try to hide behind civilians.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. Worked like in charm in Vietnam, isn'it ?

What is ''WAR'' for you ? Heroically machine gunning hapless civilians from helicopter gunships while carefully avoiding any fight with countries that might possibly fire back at you ? (which is called ''CHEATING'' in studs circles-the entire concept that a war is not ''like in COD and you kill the bad guys and you get points'' is completely lost for some people)

(Those filthy darkies that cheat and make war not fun by shooting back at you )
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-02-13 at 05:31 PM. Reason: infracted

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. Worked like in charm in Vietnam, isn'it ?

What is ''WAR'' for you ? Heroically machine gunning hapless civilians from helicopter gunships while carefully avoiding any fight with countries that might possibly fire back at you ? (which is called ''CHEATING'' in studs circles-the entire concept that a war is not ''like in COD and you kill the bad guys and you get points'' is completely lost for some people)

(Those filthy darkies that cheat and make war not fun by shooting back at you )
    Did you just call the Vietnamese darkies? How are you not permanently banned with your incoherent drivel?

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Did you just call the Vietnamese darkies? How are you not permanently banned with your incoherent drivel?
    The entire conception of ''war'' for some people is white ultra conservative guntoting people machine gunning people not like them. Period. If they have weapons, they are ''cheating'' since important people-the keyboard warriors-could get harmed. War

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So he was fired for "failure to kill a black man"?

Seriously though, if de-escalation and talking down the perp seemed to be working, that officer was right to try it.
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2018-02-13 at 03:14 AM.

An excellent read, thank you for the post, @sarahtasher.

It sounds like justice has been met for the police officer. Sadly also, the dead man.

7+ Year Old Account
    The entire conception of ''war'' for some people is white ultra conservative guntoting people machine gunning people not like them. Period. If they have weapons, they are ''cheating'' since important people-the keyboard warriors-could get harmed. War
    You missed some buzzwords in there and a couple of UR's.