Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings Transmog

So you dont get Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings transmog for completing ulduar TW if you previously had the hammer/achievement on your toon. Pretty lame. Thought i'd give you all a heads up.

And every class that can equip Warglaives except for one doesn't get a Warglaive transmog for completing BT TW.

Not sure why you expected this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    And every class that can equip Warglaives except for one doesn't get a Warglaive transmog for completing BT TW.

Not sure why you expected this.
    Because there were multiple people asking if it was going to be, and even a blue post commented on it saying he didnt know of any information about a month back if i remember.

The Azzinoth transmog was more a gift to Demon Hunters who have like 3 options for Warglaives transmogrification than anything else.
    It also made sense with Illidan screwing around all the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rico9240 View Post
    Because there were multiple people asking if it was going to be, and even a blue post commented on it saying he didnt know of any information about a month back if i remember.
    Who are these multiple people? Never, ever heard any questions asked about Val'nyr becoming a transmog.
    Also, as people have already mentioned, glaives are in a special position since there's literally no transmog options for them. Also all the story crap with Illidan in Legion it makes perfect sense to "Pass them on" at least in terms of looks.

Let DH's be special snowflakes on this one. Not everyone has to get the same things. It gets boring as hell

It would be nice, because for myself, I have no reason to ever do Ulduar Timewalking.