Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Why on earth does an Alliance allied race have to come from Outland/Draenor?
    Just figured that if they were going to do it for the Horde, that they would do it for the Alliance. Similar to how both HM/Nightborne and VE/LF are all from Legion continents

"United Orc Clans" calling it now
    It will include Draenor AND Mag'har as well as Azeroth clans. Right now the orc part of the horde is just the Azeroth clans minus the dragonmaw, blackrock and elements of the burning blade.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

First off, I am SUPER fucking stoked about this!!! I've honestly not been feeling Battle for Azeroth, but this seems an awesome addition!!!

Now, I have zero doubt these will be DRAENOR Orcs. They will probably be called Mag'har, because that's basically the tribal name for themselves. I'll wager that they are lead by Grommash Hellscream, but I wouldn't be surprised if you leave Draenor to follow Saurfang, perhaps at Grom's or suggestion, while he continues to rally and train the other Mag'har.

I'll bet it will be implied that you are a Warsong Orc, but will likely have options for all of the clans. As long as I can have yellow eyes and rock Warsong tattoos, I'll be happy (even better if we get Grom's hairstyle and/or black jaw tattoo as options).

All things considered, I wonder how quickly Blizzard will be adding them? It certainly seems like they might be ready at Launch, and if so, I would be absolutely ecstatic. I hope they have good, Warrior-friendly racials (increased pet damage literally does nothing for me).

7+ Year Old Account
    We could be getting both. Last time I checked the Mag'har weren't exactly numerous.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Didn't Ion specifically say "When players return to Draenor" to meet a new allied race. Draemor seems more WoD Orcs than BC Nagrand Orcs.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    God I hope that Worg model is the one they'll use to update ALL Orc racial mounts...

And God I hope we'll get the Mag'har from Outland rather than WoD...
    Then again, Draenor Orcs from AU Draenor could also include Laughing Skull and whatnot... :d
    Couldn't laughing skull orcs just be a haircut/skin color option in the barbershop tho?

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Outland could be used interchangeably with Draenor, their basically the same thing, the only thing separating the two is an orc preformed ritual literally tearing the land apart

Could be, but given the Gorgrond map and the fact that they consistently use Draenor to describe them when both locations now exist in game, it's less likely.

Maghar for Horde, draenor for alliance. Thats how you bitchslap horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Mag'har just.... 'uncorrupted', so could be many clans but just under one option..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Thanks GOD, I thought it was Mag'har elves. ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If they were to be Draenor Orcs, what would the Alliance get from Dreanor?
    The draenei their are in no way different from the ones we play as. If they gave them something like arakkoa, I could imagine a slight amount of rage on the Horde playerbase for getting essentially a reskinned orc while the Alliance gets a new race.
    If they were from Outland, then you would just give the Alliance Krokul(Broken)
    You mean like the horde got Zandalari and alliance dark iron?
    It would only restore balance.

But, allied races are based on existing ones and the question for Arakoa is wich animations would they use? I can't see wich existing race they would fit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    on the front page, while some were speculating the map of gorgrond it was going to be the laughing skull orcs, this latest release suggests otherwise. .
    No it doesn't. Mag'har literally means uncorrupted and DRAENOR is specifically named, not Outland.

Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    Could be, but given the Gorgrond map and the fact that they consistently use Draenor to describe them when both locations now exist in game, it's less likely.
    There's a theory going around that the Gorgrond map is used as a flashback to a past showing the Mag'har Orcs just before Gul'dan summons his volcano and begins the shattering of Draenor.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hellscream for Warchief. I guarantee it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    would have thought MoP allies (fish & monkey) would have been a better option than orcs from another world. why would they want to fight in the horde for another planet that not lead by an orc anyway.
    Battlepet Collector http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Monekop/
    Mount Collector http://www.warcraftmounts.com/collec...p?user=Monekop
    All round collector of aesthetically pleasing items and garden gnomes.

My bet is on the Blackrock Orcs. They will look very similar to the Dark Iron Dwarves coloration on an Orc model, and lets face it, these Allied Races are all about recycling. I'm fine with it. I'd rather have 6-8 interesting races than 2 new races with starting quests and the whole development, and end up not liking them or over them in a month or so.

Meh, Mag'har are bland and boring. The Draenor Laughing Skull, however, have a strong identity and differ from the other clans quite a bit.

Also, I hate to be a stickler, but everyone who keeps saying "Mag'har" is wrong, even MMO Champion. The map is Gorgrond, which is in Draenor. The Mag'har are a faction of Orcs from different clans on Outland, based in Nagrand. Gorgrond does not exist in Outland. After the world broke apart, it was pressed together with Frostfire Ridge to create Blade's Edge. So it may be Draenor Orcs, certain Clans or a mix if them, but it certainly is not Mag'har.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherius View Post
    Also, I hate to be a stickler, but everyone who keeps saying "Mag'har" is wrong, even MMO Champion. The map is Gorgrond, which is in Draenor. The Mag'har are a faction of Orcs from different clans on Outland, based in Nagrand. Gorgrond does not exist in Outland. After the world broke apart, it was pressed together with Frostfire Ridge to create Blade's Edge. So it may be Draenor Orcs, certain Clans or a mix if them, but it certainly is not Mag'har.
    Heard one guy theorize that map is like a shamanistic dream, from back when Outland was Draenor, I looked while I was writing this comment, and none of the Iron Horde's installations and buildings are their, and what I thought was a docks was just what appeared to be a marsh

Edit;http://bfa.wowhead.com/news=281724/n...ce-speculation, a link to the map for reference

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Meh, Mag'har are bland and boring. The Draenor Laughing Skull, however, have a strong identity and differ from the other clans quite a bit.
    Yes, but I imagine their heritage armor being more bones with their signature skull mask, and their racial mount being a Ravager