Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Thread: Racials in PvP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    The Lightbringer Nnyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Haomarush
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    For world pvp or battlegrounds maybe.

    In arenas it dictates all the terms for being viable at the highest tier. Remove it from arenas. It has no place in competitive pvp whatsoever.
    i dont see why we should nerf things for 0.1% of the playerbase
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  2. #42
    Warchief MrKnubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    2,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    Emfh got "nerfed" because it removed literally every cc in the game, it could break everything wotf could and everything wotf could not, this included HORRORS, a fear that wotf could not break. It HAD to be "nerfed" it was one of the most ridiculously overpowered abilities ever in wow.
    Oh and if all that wasn't strong enough you also got to use 2 trinkets while every other race had to use a trinket to emulate your racial (but not entirely copy it)

    I put quote marks round nerf because even after making it only work on stuns it still removes around 80% of cc in pvp, welcome to not having a retard proof get out jail free card you can only use on 1 type of cc now like every other race has to deal with. Lucky for you almost all cc except stuns has been pruned or breaks on damage anyway.

    The irony is, if wotf worked exactly like emfh from the beginning then both sides would have had the op shit and it would either be nerfed because alliance would finally admit and cry about how op it is or no one would really cry because both factions had access to it.
    But none of your post has any relevance to why homogen racials for both factions would be a good or bad thing, hell if anything your only talking about pve enforces the need for homogen.
    Damn dude you're really salty about this subject. How would you feel if racials just no longer worked in PvP combat? You won't have to worry about faction imbalance and I won't have to worry about getting nerfed in PvE because of PvP imbalances. Everybody wins.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    i dont see why we should nerf things for 0.1% of the playerbase
    Like talking to a wall... People are so slow...
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own"

  4. #44
    People have been begging for them to be disabled (in rated at least) for as long as I can remember. The only reason they haven't been $$$ for race changes for people "needing that cutting edge" or to be in meta. Once upon a time it was human. Now it's Orc (to stack with relentless)

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    Damn dude you're really salty about this subject. How would you feel if racials just no longer worked in PvP combat? You won't have to worry about faction imbalance and I won't have to worry about getting nerfed in PvE because of PvP imbalances. Everybody wins.
    So pretty much you have had absolutely nothing relevant to post about this subject, you post a pointless 1 liner get called on it, post a paragraph about racials in pve on a pvp thread then you have to resort to 2012 memes about being "salty" because someone is trying to have a discussion on a forum. The classic human player repitoire when anyone talls about emfh being op.

  6. #46
    Warchief MrKnubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    2,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    So pretty much you have had absolutely nothing relevant to post about this subject, you post a pointless 1 liner get called on it, post a paragraph about racials in pve on a pvp thread then you have to resort to 2012 memes about being "salty" because someone is trying to have a discussion on a forum. The classic human player repitoire when anyone talls about emfh being op.
    My apologies, I didn't realize we were in the PvP forums.

    You're awfully defensive for a person that wants to have a discussion. You disagree with my opinion and therefore think it's irrelevant. I'm not saying your idea is bad. I'm saying that I don't like it.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    My apologies, I didn't realize we were in the PvP forums.

    You're awfully defensive for a person that wants to have a discussion. You disagree with my opinion and therefore think it's irrelevant. I'm not saying your idea is bad. I'm saying that I don't like it.
    Because there has been no discussion. You have posted NOTHING relevant to the topic. If you still have trouble i will helpy simplify it for you.

    1. Post 1 you want to homogen racials.......
    This is where you would actually put in a discussion of why or why not you agree or disagree with the op, you have done nothing of the sort here.

    2. Long rant about how you don't like emfh racial in pve anymore in a topic about pvp racials being faction wide in a pvp thread in the pvp forums. Ok i take it FL is florida and the infamous florida man plays wow

    3. In response to a post that ignored pointlessness of the aformentioned point 2 and still explained to you why emfh had to be nerfed in both pvp and pve your response was essentially:
    "Y u mad tho, no wait scratch that it's not 2008 anymore
    Wow you are salty, yeah that will do thats the more up to date response i should use here"

    4. You now tell us you're 4 posts deep in a pvp thread titled racials in pvp and didn't know it was a pvp thread titled racials in pvp, about racials in pvp, in the pvp thread.
    Again, no discussion on why or not it's good idea for the game it's another personal post where you say "wow you're defensive" (irony off the charts here since all i want is you to give a reason for or against the op while you're just going for personal comments now).

    Literally the only thing after your 4 posts in this thread the only "discussion" you have had about the topic is you've said you don't like it, that's how little there is to go on here that we are accepting 4 words as a discussion from your 4 posts in this thread.
    Last edited by Clearcut; 2018-03-11 at 11:21 AM.

  8. #48
    Warchief MrKnubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    2,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    Because there has been no discussion. You have posted NOTHING relevant to the topic.
    You are really upset and clearly just want someone to rage at. I don't care enough about the topic to continue this further so I'm going to abandon this thread and wish everyone else good luck on having to deal with you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •