Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[BFA Spoilers] Endless Void Elves

From the bfa scenario horde side:

"The Void Elves... they just... their numbers are endless...
    We must have faith in the Warchief, Lorthemar."

LOL I love it, all the race changes obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    From the bfa scenario horde side:

"The Void Elves... they just... their numbers are endless...
    We must have faith in the Warchief, Lorthemar."

LOL I love it, all the race changes obviously.
    i'm just gonna curb stomp this already by saying the Void elves probably opened a shit ton of Void portals ( which i kinda hope will bite them in the ass.)

No Tusk Club.

Of course is has nothing to do with all the new player void elves... but we are coming!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    i'm just gonna curb stomp this already by saying the Void elves probably opened a shit ton of Void portals ( which i kinda hope will bite them in the ass.)
    It's great, I love it.

I wanna see void elfs like the withered in azsuna on the blue dragons lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    It's great, I love it.

I wanna see void elfs like the withered in azsuna on the blue dragons lol.
    so.... loosing and dying? Don't let ren'dorei know about this... he will come storming in this thread with another of his RP speeches.

No Tusk Club.

almost sounds like they're trolling us

how can the velfs possibly be endless? they're supposed to be a small group of belves that got exiled for supporting Magister Umbric in his research of the void

Don't let ren'dorei know about this... he will come storming in this thread with another of his RP speeches.
    He's probably writing a comment as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanu View Post

how can the velfs possibly be endless? they're supposed to be a small group of belves that got exiled for supporting Magister Umbric in his research of the void
    Highborne and high elves turning void I'm assuming
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Impressive considering there's only a handful of ren'dorei. Probably just void shenanigans at play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanu View Post

Indeed, I thought both the Alliance allied races were a bunch of elite powerhouses but few in number.
    I'm quite sure they are just trolling us about the player numbers, it does feel like they are endless in game.

well i've been to Telogrus Rift...

so there's Alleria, Umbric and if i recall correctly ~4-5 Rift Blades (Velf guards), another 3 velf hunters and a velf magister teaching 4 or 5 apprentices, Locus Walker is there too but he's just a guest of sorts, in Stormwind there are some (like 4?) Rift walkers too and a quest giver by the recuitment board

that's all the velf NPCs in the game, endless? they'd make more of an adventuring band than an army

10+ Year Old Account
    so.... loosing and dying? Don't let ren'dorei know about this... he will come storming in this thread with another of his RP speeches.
    No...just their numbers like that, not the outcome.

Most likely it's some sort of spell to make them look like they're endless.

As many blood elves and high elves decide to follow Alleria, there's no way their number would be high enough to be called "endless."

10+ Year Old Account
    Either A) Magical shenanigans, like using illusions, or making void copies of theirselves...

Or B) They went ahead and rounded up every last Withered, Wretched, Exile, Ghost, Banshee, ect that was once an elf, and did their void thing, and found out that as long as it used to be an elf, it could be voided?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Doesn't the void transcend time/space. So if they are reaching to other dimensions for numbers, they could be endless, like demons. More time/dimensional headaches.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We don't have context on what's endless. For all we know the Void Elves summoned in a bunch of general Alliance soldiers.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Either A) Magical shenanigans, like using illusions, or making void copies of theirselves...

Or B) They went ahead and rounded up every last Withered, Wretched, Exile, Ghost, Banshee, ect that was once an elf, and did their void thing, and found out that as long as it used to be an elf, it could be voided?
    This, like for a game with a ton of magic among other things its odd that people overlook MAYBE the most simple answer.
    Lets hope its illusions and what not because if they some how amassed a massive army they better have a good explanation

There are as many Void Elves as there are Blood Elves on any given server.

Enough elves to blot out the sun.

There really aren't enough Void Elves for anyone to be calling them endless. Likewise Lorthemar would know their numbers so wouldn't be tricked by them all casting Mirror Image.

It's more likely they just opened a heap of portals and are flooding the whole battlefield with swarms of Voidwraiths or similar.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Have people not seen that there are new high elves and blood elves in Telagorus training to become void infused? It isn't just the group that was with Umbric. Their numbers are growing.