Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Alright, a few handfuls.
    I'm just saying that the fact they exist implies that more void elves can potentially be created. Though I wonder if they'd intentionally go through with that? Do void elves want to be void elves?

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I'm just saying that the fact they exist implies that more void elves can potentially be created. Though I wonder if they'd intentionally go through with that? Do void elves want to be void elves?
    It's probably the same deal as with demon hunters; a "To fight something you have to become it"/"fight fire with fire" kind of deal.

Besides, I can't imagine Alleria and Umbric are forcing other elves to become ren'dorei. Not yet, anyway.
    Ion is watching you Master Loot

Apparently kinda feeling bad for someone is synonymous with losing one's mind.

So many Void Elves is funny considering how many were complaining about it being the "hardest" rep to finish due to Argus and it being 1/3 the number of Word Quests as the Army of the Light. Yet they are "endless".

Actually Highmountain Tauren I think is the hardest to grind out if you skipped a bit prior to Argus, since a lot of people just got it up to revered for the pathfinder achievement to get flying. It took me longer to get that rep to exalted from that point than it took me to get the two Argus reps to exalted from neutral.

Dreadlord
    The amount of void Elves will usher the unleashing of the old gods and the Void lords.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    The amount of void Elves will usher the unleashing of the old gods and the Void lords.
    I seen enough hentai to know where this is going....
    Look at you n***s, you all lost before the war ever started...you juke and jive to their rhyme now playa, game over for you and yours!....game over for me! - Bottle man

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I seen enough hentai to know where this is going....
    So no more tentacle party and tentacle time for you then?