Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    First Aid is getting a merciful end. All bandages are being folded into Tailoring and all salves/ointments/antitoxins are being folded into Alchemy. Honestly, this comes six years too late but better late than never.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind/Dæmion/Kaiserfist/Abaddusk
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    First Aid is getting a merciful end. All bandages are being folded into Tailoring and all salves/ointments/antitoxins are being folded into Alchemy. Honestly, this comes six years too late but better late than never.
    Why? Why is it better to have fewer "flavor" professions that aren't "required" for gameplay? Would you rather max fishing and cooking be required to unlock raids and PvP?

I think Legion did it very well. It had neat little quests which I think could have been expanded upon in BfA.

BfA should be where they WANT field medics. How can you justify Archaeology? It's stupid.

First Aid isnt a flavorful profession. It's a profession that increasingly fell by the wayside as classes were adjusted and readjusted each expansion to be more self-sufficient with their mending and/or mitigation. As a rogue, why should I bother with First Aid when i have countless damage mitigation tools and can do better self healing through Crimson Vial and Leaching Poison?

Archeology is a niche profession that is purely optional and rewards those inclined to sink time into faux exploration and lore delving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind/Dæmion/Kaiserfist/Abaddusk
    Diablo 3 Profile

Yea I'd be in favour of pruning a few more professions and making professions substantial again....MPGA Make Professions Great Again! Kappa

yes, now it will be sticked with tailoring , imo they just should make first aid usable again instead of another pruning