So, think Blizzard's ever going to get around and add matching pieces to our Sets?

Granted, I can appreciate getting creative with what you've got to work with, but it'd sure be nice to have some of those Sets get their matching Belts, Boots, and even Bracers (I'm personally hoping we get a "Hide Gloves" option one day). For me, specifically, I want to finish out my Blue Scourgelord set.

Also, how sweet would it be for Death Knights to get the option to transmog Shadowmourne, just as Demon Hunters get to transmog the Warglaives of Azzinoth? (I would also like to see DK's get Frostmourne, and Warriors get WoD's Gorehowl, but since those were never truly available, it's a separate issue).

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    Granted, I can appreciate getting creative with what you've got to work with, but it'd sure be nice to have some of those Sets get their matching Belts, Boots, and even Bracers (I'm personally hoping we get a "Hide Gloves" option one day). For me, specifically, I want to finish out my Blue Scourgelord set.

Also, how sweet would it be for Death Knights to get the option to transmog Shadowmourne, just as Demon Hunters get to transmog the Warglaives of Azzinoth? (I would also like to see DK's get Frostmourne, and Warriors get WoD's Gorehowl, but since those were never truly available, it's a separate issue).
    You can get Goregowl currently as it was in WoD. Same resoultion all and all.

I believe that only the artifact warglaves can be transmogged to azzinoth for now, but when we stop using them, I don't think we'll be able to continue doing this. Just speculation though.

I know it'd be a shitload of work, but someday, they should get around to adding color channels to gear and letting us color it as we wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Senshenzu View Post
    You can get Goregowl currently as it was in WoD. Same resoultion all and all.
    Oh yeah exactly the same

Welp, I believe the Warglaives of Azzinoth are unlocked as transmog appearances for all Glaives. That's how it appears on my Demon Hunter, it's a regular transmog option, completely unrelated to the Artifacts. So I'm positive they will carry forward, provided you wield Glaives or something transmoggable to them.

I feel like Shadowmourne would fit the exact same role, because it's clearly built around DK's, Pallies and Warriors were just also able to attain it, just as many others can attain the Warglaives. I'd apply the same logic to Hunters and Thori'dal, or Mages and Atiesh. Sulfuras is a little less class-specific, though you can get a better looking version from Firelands anyways.