Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Now let's see if they can hold it... https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/14/2018...ic-ballot.html
    Do we really need yet another explanation of why quoting singular polls is generally not a good litmus test?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't read too much into this, these turn outs will wind up being way less than 16 and of course will be way less than November this year, I would say the only reason this flipped is because of complacency by Republicans, which will fade by November.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Well, Democrats cater to this specific group while Republicans do the opposite?
    You seem to be a little fuzzy on what the term "flipped" means.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Now let's see if they can hold it... https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/14/2018...ic-ballot.html
    The poll over sampled republicans but we'll see.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Since some people are convinced Dems won this seat because of "illegals" voting. I guess those illegals are registering as Republicans, because Republican turnout was about 16% higher than Dem turnout in this election. Guess not all Republicans are falling in line behind "dear Leader" oooops

Yea man, one poll that flies in the face of everything happening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Republicans just can't stop all this winning!
    Celebrate your crumbs more.

Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    Really must burn you that even deep red areas are turning away from your "glorious god emperor" Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    The poll over sampled republicans but we'll see.
    It oversampled more than you'd think, if you take into account that the GOP has bled numbers since mango twitler has been in office
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    It oversampled more than you'd think, if you take into account that the GOP has bled numbers since mango twitler has been in office
    It is looking to be an interesting mid-term election. Multiple polls in Arizona show that Kyrsten Sinema (D) ahead of either Martha McSally (R) or Kelli Ward (R) in the race for Jeff Flake’s seat. The only poll that show Ward ahead by 1% of Sinema is the poll that was paid by Ward’s campaign.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    It is looking to be an interesting mid-term election. Multiple polls in Arizona show that Kyrsten Sinema (D) ahead of either Martha McSally (R) or Kelli Ward (R) in the race for Jeff Flake’s seat. The only poll that show Ward ahead by 1% of Sinema is the poll that was paid by Ward’s campaign.
    It really is - it looks like the House might actually flip over and the Senate will miss by 1-3 seats (to clarify, a 51-49 is a flip - as 50-50 still gives GOP control).

Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    Aren't we supposed to do that with the tax cuts? I thought you loved when crumbs were being passed out?

Now don't be a sad Sandy, it's okay to lose every so often, or in this case a lot when it comes to Trump.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Hmm...well, I guess this is one seat the Democrats won't be flipping................LOL!!!

https://nypost.com/2018/02/14/congre...k-stolen-ring/

A congressional candidate from Wisconsin was busted by the NYPD in her home state when she tried to sell a ring she ripped off from a Manhattan jewelry store, police said Wednesday.

Juliet Germanotta — who in campaign literature vowed to keep the state “fiscally responsible by questioning expenses ” — had ordered a $4,800, 18-karat yellow gold Zambian emerald and diamond ring from Mikaelians Jewelry on West 47th Street in Midtown on Sept. 19.

But Germanotta, 36, who describes herself as a “proud transgender woman,” claimed the ring she received was not to her liking, and requested her money back from the store. Instead of sending the real ring back, she sent the store a $10 replica — and sold the original, cops said.

Mikaelians filed a complaint with the NYPD on Oct. 2, recognizing the ring they received in return as a phony. And when Germanotta’s buyer in Wisconsin had the real ring appraised, it was learned that the jewelry was hot.

NYPD detectives picked up Germanotta in Wisconsin, where she confessed to the crime, authorities said. She waived extradition in court Tuesday. Germanotta was brought by the officers on Wednesday to Manhattan’s Midtown North Precinct via a Delta flight. Charges against her were pending.

As Germanotta was led into the stationhouse wearing jeans and a hoodie, she refused to answer a reporter’s questions and instead stared straight ahead.

Germanotta, an ordained minister, is running as a Democrat against Rep. Ron Kind. She was born in Texas but grew up in New York City, according to her Facebook page. She moved to Wisconsin in the early 2000s and lives in La Crosse.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Hmm...well, I guess this is one seat the Democrats won't be flipping................LOL!!!

Jesus, yeah - I think that's one of those either deep-red or deep-blue (red in this case, obviously) that no one serious actually runs for, knowing they are going to lose. I love her CV.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post

Good, get out anyone that buys stupid bullshit with tax payer money.

See, this here shows who you are. If anyone that ran directly with Trump's assistance did this kind of shit you'd sit there and worship them by association, but anyone with any common sense wants these kinds of people gone, no matter what side they are on.

All you are doing here is showing your obvious bias. You think you "got" a group of people with this but only ended up showing more of just the kind of person you are. If you were an actual American you wouldn't stand for it, no matter who it was, but unfortunately you're not.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    3 down, 997 to go!

I'm very happy for our Democratic friends! I do hope they do well come the midterms. However, they're going to have to bring their A game and fight very hard!