Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Exclamation Keystone Affixes: Blight (New)

"Damage and healing done increased when injured, and reduced when healthy."

What do we think?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    "Damage and healing done increased when injured, and reduced when healthy."

What do we think?
    Not a fan of that kinda effect. Promotes running on low health which just makes me feel bad for healers all over the world.

The way damage has to be spikey in WoW to be challenging it would be a nightmare

We don't know what BFA M+ will be like so how can anybody honestly judge without throwing a shot into the blind darkness?

In today's high end M+ where certain things are one shots without CDs/Prydaz it wouldn't work well but we have no idea how it's going to be.

It'll probably be 1 person kept low, rest just kept full hp, pack dependant, but I'd say you'd try to keep the melee full hp, and the ranged player as low as comfortably possible.

Depends on the dmg gain/loss though.

Seems like an awesome affix, I doubt the dmg reduction will be notable, but it'll be a nice min-max for the better groups.

healers will definitely not like this

- - - Updated - - -

this affix will also make dealing with dangers pack for difficult.

Pray that Blight / Grievous Wounds never becomes a thing.

Worst affix to day, makes megapulls pretty much impossible depending on how hard it scales. It also promotes horrible gameplay if its not a 10+ affix. As it’ll make tyranical if that stays pretty much impossible on high keys period. Horrible affix.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Wouldn't surprise me if this gets removed/replaced sometime during alpha/beta. I think blizz is just experimenting with this, but this affix would just clash with nearly every other affix in a really bad way, especially grievous.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As someone that plays Resto Druid, HoTs will be a nightmare for this Affix, as HoT's need to be rolling to be effective as trying to apply HoTs AFTER Spike Damage as opposed to preemptively is shitty.

I'm thinking it could be really fun/interesting. Like stick a foot in the Sanguine before you blow your cooldowns. Not both feet, mind you, but just a tic, kind of like stepping on sacred ground for Maiden in Kara. Take damage, get an extra buff.

Then again, we've yet to see the full details.

Deleted
    Every demonic Demonhunter with 30% baseline leech says "thank you Blizzard".

I really don't like the sound of this since it's basically an anti-PUG affix. I can definitely see it being fun and interesting for groups who know how to play together and are communicating well, but for random players who don't know what their teammates are capable of it seems like it could be a huge pain, not to mention the potential for antisocial experiences when DPS lambaste the healer for healing them too much/not enough, or take damage intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    I really don't like the sound of this since it's basically an anti-PUG affix. I can definitely see it being fun and interesting for groups who know how to play together and are communicating well, but for random players who don't know what their teammates are capable of it seems like it could be a huge pain, not to mention the potential for antisocial experiences when DPS lambaste the healer for healing them too much/not enough, or take damage intentionally.
    I expect my healers to keep me at 10% health - without letting me die - because that's where I get my maximum buff. Meters above all!

Deleted
    I'm thinking it could be really fun/interesting. Like stick a foot in the Sanguine before you blow your cooldowns. Not both feet, mind you, but just a tic, kind of like stepping on sacred ground for Maiden in Kara. Take damage, get an extra buff.

*Damage dealer stands in fire to deal extra damage, damage dealer dies*, "What the fuck healer, you're supposed to keep me a death's door this group is fucking garbage *rages*"

Yeah, no, this affix can go and die in a fire, worst idea ever.

It works great on dark souls. Not so much for WoW. HoTs for example mega counter it. Bye bye druids for that week?

Sounds like great design for Blood DK's.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    I can't find any more information about this. At first I though it will replace raging or be on the same tier as raging. How to you know it applies to players and not to mobs?

Who says Blizz lacks sense of humor? After all these years, we really will say "Stand in fire; it gives you buff."

Awful affix because when your doing 20+keys you need to be topped or every ability 1 shots you.

Pushing would be impossible with this keystone.

for casuals would suck they would see themselves doing less damage. and nothing really.
    For top tier pushing players would suck cause depending on how high the % just means you can't do the damage to mee the requirements.

Explosive 2.0 hopefully it gets removed cause overall bad idea/

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Pushing would be impossible with this keystone.
    What? Do you know how much your dmg is reduced by at full hp?