Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I cant wait for the week with Blight/Grevious/Fortified affix

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I hope your joking, Guardian aoe damage is literally a joke outside of incarnation. They have the worst aoe damage of any tank spec in the game, they have the most aoe burst potential but that's all it is and only usable for a few packs per dungeon.
    Incarnation in 2018 lul.

You need to up your game and get in on that juicy Lady/Force/GG gameplay. Half the time I'm even ahead of some dps specs.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Incarnation in 2018 lul.

You need to up your game and get in on that juicy Lady/Force/GG gameplay. Half the time I'm even ahead of some dps specs.
    Half the time you're ahead of some dps specs?

Grats, literally all the time VDH and Prot Pal are ahead of quite a few dps specs. In VDH case, it doesn't even take CDs.

Guardian AoE dame LUL, must be why the top ranked druid tank for mythic+ is sitting in the 100s LUL.

Grats, literally all the time VDH and Prot Pal are ahead of quite a few dps specs. In VDH case, it doesn't even take CDs.

Guardian AoE dame LUL, must be why the top ranked druid tank for mythic+ is sitting in the 100s LUL.
    If you think that's the reason why the top guardian is in the 100's then that perfectly explains why you're so clueless about the M+ scene atm. Guardian sustained aoe dmg is fucking incredible regardless of whether you want to believe it or not - and no, it doesn't rely on cooldowns either so I'm not sure why you brought that up.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

4 prot warriors 1 disc priest setup inc, get super low hp, take the upto 100% ignore pain based on health missing talent, just gotta absorb everything never need heals!

Guardians AOE damage is superb. Their single target is shitty, and they lack on-demand magic cooldowns since having mark of ursol removed (something that's painfully obvious on EG high tyrannical MOS keys) - and have some of the shittiest utility to boot (speed increase + knockback). There's a reason druids aren't taken for super high keys, but if you can't identify the correct one, maybe don't go "LURL THEIR AOE SUCK" considering you seem to think Incarnation is still a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTiddles View Post
    Ah yes, jobs! It's a tanks job to pull, a healers job to keep said tank alive, and a dps job to kill things dead. Doing more than your allotted job is absolutely outrageous. The tank is using dps trinkets? Blasphemy. A healer casting dps abilities? lolremoved. Oh my god that dps pulled for the tank? Ban him!

Or... Don't try to force your approach on the game on everyone else. I will use my free globals to dps and there is nothing you can do to stop me. Feel free to afk when you're healing a group that isn't at any risk of dying.
    I am not forcing my opinion per se, I just said that is what I hoped for, to not have any hybrid jobs. I would prefer a game with set roles. OR actually speccs who are meant to be hybrid.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

I just don't see this affix going live in its current form if its applied to players ... unless the damage reduction at full health is so miniscule the affix is essentially ignored. This affix gets worse as a healer becomes better geared. Healers can't control the strength of their heals. If you're forced to try to maintain a group at ~80% health, that is going to make it living hell for healers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    I just don't see this affix going live in its current form if its applied to players ... unless the damage reduction at full health is so miniscule the affix is essentially ignored. This affix gets worse as a healer becomes better geared. Healers can't control the strength of their heals. If you're forced to try to maintain a group at ~80% health, that is going to make it living hell for healers.
    It would be absurd if the damage reduction wasn't noticeable. Affixes are meant to slow the dungeon down in one way or another, this one wont be any different.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Whats weird about the affix is the wording. All affix texts are like this "the players" "non boss enemies" "all enemies". There is not a single affix which didn't mention who it is applied to. Even volcanic has it. It is missing for blight. I still don't think it applies to players. Would be to punishing on high keys now.

Even if the designed the BfA dungeons with myth+ in mind and don't add one shot bosses and trash it would be really punishing. As a tank I do this all the time (stepping in shit to empower my ward or blood mirror). Its not really fun. Pinnacle of get hit, kill enemy was mop. Just check the first kills of the spirit kings. Blizzard scrapped the revenge abuse, I don't think the would bring it back as affix.

Quote Originally Posted by Vluffyvlaush View Post
    Whats weird about the affix is the wording. All affix texts are like this "the players" "non boss enemies" "all enemies". There is not a single affix which didn't mention who it is applied to. Even volcanic has it. It is missing for blight. I still don't think it applies to players. Would be to punishing on high keys now.

Even if the designed the BfA dungeons with myth+ in mind and don't add one shot bosses and trash it would be really punishing. As a tank I do this all the time (stepping in shit to empower my ward or blood mirror). Its not really fun. Pinnacle of get hit, kill enemy was mop. Just check the first kills of the spirit kings. Blizzard scrapped the revenge abuse, I don't think the would bring it back as affix.
    I think it's fairly obvious to say the affix is applied to players because why have the part about "less damage and healing at full health". Why have that mechanic at all for an NPC? Rarely do things heal. Blight would they be another form of Raging if it was applied to just NPC's (though Blight would include Bosses too).

As a restodruid I am not looking forward for people qqing about hots decreasing their dps