Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

970 Warlock [H] LFG progression raiding

Current tier experience: 6/11m with Kingaroth to 15% or so. Didnt get mythic KJ but did kill mythic GD when it was current.

Warlock main since vanilla, here for a good time and a long time. Not big on guild hopping, only when necessary. Done pretty much everything except the last bit of WoD.

Quick personal blurb: 29, work full time in financial services, but not an organization slave. Offdays (M/W/F) are more to go to the gym in slightly superficial attempts to bulk up after years of neglect.

Availability:
    Tuesday & Thursday - after 7pm CST
    Friday - after 9pm CST
    Saturday & Sunday - mostly whenever (later better)
    Due to personal reasons, Monday and Wednesday are more or less off the table

I also make boss kill videos just because, find them here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0n...xyezoQZhIoWsgA

Will check this from time to time, can only respond later afternoons though. Best way to contact is via tag: Advocate#1150

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    ~~~~~Bump~~~~~

Alright messaged you in game, but I'll throw it out there again in case you want to xfer Alliance.

<Mischief>
    Realm: US - Sargeras (PVP)
    Faction: Alliance
    Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST / Optional Sunday Normal/Heroic Farm 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST
    Loot system: Loot Council
    Progression: ATB 8/11M
    Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/324465

Recruiting:

Ranged
    Boomkin (w/ Guardian OS preferred)
    Lock
    Spriest

What to expect from us:
    Our goal is to down content as quickly as possible in a 6-hour raid week while have fun at the same time. We're a laid back guild with a good raiding atmosphere. We're creating somewhere that people can raid without being yelled at. At the same time, none of us enjoy wiping so we expect our raiders to perform at a high level. We're a progression driven group that can have fun at the same time and are looking for like minded people.

What we expect of you:
    We expect our raiders to be knowledgeable of their current class and spec as well as up to date on upcoming changes. Players should have researched new fights and have a strong understanding of the fight coming into it and understanding your role. We also want people that are fun to be around, but focused on progression.

How to apply:
    If you're interested you can contact any of our officers listed below.

drew#11129
    cupton#1974
    rea#1547

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere south in the United States.. <.<
    Hiya! If you are interested send me a message in game!

**<Lose Your Life>** - *US - Lightbringer* is an established ASMR Heroic & Mythic difficulty progression team that has been raiding since Vanilla. Our objective is to quietly clear Heroic AOTC each tier and work our way into Mythic at a practical pace while whispering sweet nothings to each other while occasionally throwing in a Bob Ross quote. At the end of the day, the most important thing to us is that we enjoy whispering our way to victory. We also enjoy running M+ each week and have incentives for those who finish a +15 or higher. After all those hours of whispering to each other we bring those whispers to other games such as Overwatch, Diablo and Heroes!

**Raid info & Current Progression:**
    Tuesday & Thursday
    9:00 pm - 12:00 EST | (Time Zone Conversion 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST |6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST )

*We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot.*

5/11 M Antorus
    11/11 H Antorus AotC

Heroic AOTC for EN, Nighthold, and ToS | 5/9M ToS 5/10 M NH 7/7 M EN

**Who were looking for:**
    Reliable players with similar progression goals who are looking for a long-term home.
    Ilvl 950+, 75+ points in main weapon and some experience in a raid environment

**Tanks** - *Flex positions only*
    **Healers** - *Resto Druid /Shaman/Monk*
    **Ranged** - *Warlock or Mage*
    **Melee** - *Death Knight or Warrior*

Apply at [LoseYourLife.com](http://www.loseyourlife.com) and we will get in touch with you to set up a try out with us.
    **All classes are considered even if not listed, don't be afraid to apply if you think we are the team for you.**

For more information or questions about us reach out to
    *Bnet* -Stinggar#1176 or Darann#1686
    *Discord* - Sting#5237 or Darann#3829

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    ~~~~Bump~~~~

Hi Advo,

<Stack and Die> is 7/11M, raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 - 10:30 CST as Horde on Illidan.

We have decided to start continually extending the raid until we clear 11/11M.
    This puts us in a unique position, as we're realizing that if we want to see more progression spending a majority of our short raid time re-clearing leaves us with smaller and smaller windows to progress. If you're looking to be serious about progression only, please feel free to message me, or apply.

We've recently left a toxic leadership environment, bringing both tanks, 4 healers and a majority of our top DPS. This leaves us with a few core spots available, especially for skilled and dedicated players.

Bnet: MAAKSEL#1909
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/dw9piptyMvOdnfhz2

Good afternoon Advo, I read your post and we would love for you to try out one of our teams. We are in need of a warlock!

I'll tell you a little bit about myself and the guild then you are more than welcome to check out all of our links. I'll make sure to leave them below.

I am a scout for <Currently Online>. What am I scouting for? I am looking for people that enjoy the game. I'm looking for people that want to take their hobby/free time and spend it playing and socializing with others. I personally came from a dead guild on a dead realm. I was looking for a home that would not only be social but have active members all year round. It is nearing the end of the expansion and we are still going very strong! Like yourself, I also enjoy working full-time and working out on off days!

<Currently Online> is a very large World of Warcraft guild and we are also a gaming community. The guild was formed in 2014 by a group of friends and has been growing ever since. We have 11 guilds combined on both Illidan and Sargeras. What does that mean for a raider like yourself? Well first, it means that you don't have to switch factions. It also means that you will always have someone to talk to in guild chat and/or discord--on your raids and not on your raid days. Currently, we offer 13 different raids teams and 4 RBG teams. You can be as casual or as hardcore as you want to be.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you and good luck in finding your team! At the very least, you are more than welcome to join our discord and chat us up. Look for Saph on Discord.

Our formal information:

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.

Realms: Illidan - Horde ~and~ Sargeras - Alliance

MMO-Champion posts:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Have-Fun-Again!
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Have-Fun-Again!

*New Team Finder Tool: https://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/

Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline

Hey - we could definitely use a talented warlock for our team right now, we're pushing for a cutting edge kill and prepping for BFA. Looks like what you're looking for and what we're looking for might align.

Current progression: 10/11M

I'll toss our about us below - and do feel free to reach out: Rith#1500

We are changing our raid times and adding a night to BFA. Coming in as one of the server top teams at only 6 hours a night, we're going to 9 and will be pursuing the server first rank. Currently in the middle of the shift and looking for top-notch players interested in pushing cutting edge and raiding right up until BFA hits and then securing a spot on the core BFA team.

Times:
    Current Times: Fri/Sat 9:30PM-12:30AM CST
    New Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9:30PM-12:30AM CST
    (Shifting to new times as soon as possible)

About Us:
    Held together by a close-knit leadership core, our team is full of players who raided much more seriously in the past, but still thirst for the kill so we make time between our families, jobs, and other responsibilities that come with age.

We are only looking for talented players who identify with us. You're not looking to put up with petty guild drama, you don't want to put up with raiders upset about being benched, you'd love to !@#$% with your friends about your kids, partner, or job woes, and you're not willing to put up with other raiders coming without their A-game.

You're kind, you're respectful, you value consistency and expect the same others, and tend to take issues into your own hands. You're looking for a consistent set of players to shoot the ^-*! with week in, week out, that all collectively thirst for the kill.

If you're interested, reach out: Rith#1500.

Or if you'd like, our site is helios-gaming.enjin.com as well.

<nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at nvusguild.com Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.

<Entrance to Kur> 11/11H 1/11M
    Times: Wed/Thurs10:30pm-1:30am EST (server)
    Optional Sunday alt run
    Voice: Discord
    Loot: RC Loot Council

About us:
    ETK was formed in February of 2018 by a group of long time friends with the overall mind set to progress. As a newer guild, we have collected exceptional players that are returning to prepare for BFA. Our overall goal is to form a community of excellent players to continue progression in ABT but have a core roster ready to tackle BFA.

Current Needs:
    RANGE DPS
    Mage - HIGH
    Warlock - HIGH
    Shaman - HIGH
    Boomkin - Medium
    Melee DPS
    Demon hunter - HIGH
    Healers
    MW Monk - HIGH
    -any non priest healer with viable dps offspec-

If you are interested in chatting with us please contact me directly via btag
    lakengriff#1612
    pocketts#1190
    We look forward to meeting you!

---<When In Doubt Corgis Out>---

We are <When In Doubt, Corgis Out!> and we need more able-bodied and knowledgeable raiders for Antorus progression! We take a serious approach to raiding, all the while being able to maintain normal lives with a 2 day a week approach.

What we currently need

We're currently looking to recruit healers and any other skilled players that are comfortable with a bench role. Don't hesitate to sign up even if you play a class that we consider low on recruitment priority. Please try not to be discouraged by the "bench role". We actively pull reserve roster players in to raid and they are a huge part of our guild.

Recruitment
    Priorities Needed Classes
    High need Holy Pally and Resto Shaman (Immediate roster spot), Enhance Shaman w/ Resto OS,
    Medium need Any classes not listed
    Low need Hunters, Resto druids

Raid Times/Guild events

Thurs: Mythic progression 9:30-12:00AM EST

Sun: Mythic progression 9:00-12:00AM EST

Anytime during the weekend we usually throw M+ groups together and also sell carries! We occasionally run a heroic alt run on Tuesday nights as well!

Current Progression
    8/11 M Antorus

Requirements

Logs to prove your skill/progression
    We just want to make sure that you know what you're doing! No offense, but we want to just be positive that you're as serious as we are when it comes to making sure your character is properly played and optimized. We're not looking for perfect parses! If you’re just coming back to the game with no relevant parses that’s okay, we will still consider you.

Discord
    It's how we communicate, and it's how we post information to the guild as well as resources/logs. This is also the main source of letting the guild know if you can't make it to raid. Plus it's where we post dank memes! Be sure you're able to properly communicate.

Add-ons
    We do require a few add ons for looting and mechanics (RClootcouncil, WA, Exorsus, DBM/BigWigS).

Are you interested in joining?

You may contact me on here, but the best way would be by Battle Tag: Bloodfurnace#1313 or t1nker#11698. Once we talk and if you're interested, we can arrange a meeting at your choice to discuss the finer details of how we work and answer any questions you might have. We then would invite you to trial with us through our next available raid time. If we like the performance we'll invite you back and then we can talk about a ginvite!

Let us know!

EndGame - 11/11M Illidan US 388 [H] is a semi-hardcore guild actively working on Mythic progression 2 nights a week. Now that we've killed Argus, we'll be going back for reclears in preparation for Battle for Azeroth. As we tune our roster for the expansion we will be recruiting skilled players who are interested in getting in on reclears or starting fresh in BFA.

Raid Times: Monday/Tuesday 8:30-11:30 CST, with Thursdays and Fridays serving as an optional nights for Heroic/Normal Clears/alts or additional progression.

This guild is ideal for a raider who wants to clear mythic content quickly, but isn't going for world firsts. We will still clear the content with plenty of time left in each patch, for mount farming, etc. Our core consists of long term mythic raiders who wanted to cut back on their required schedule and still want to clear content.

Current Recruitment Needs (With Immediate Raid Openings):

Tank and Ranged DPS (Warlock high need)

WW Monk

Off Nights: Wednesdays/Friday/Saturday/Sunday (optional) are all used for Mythic + dungeons with the guild.

Mythic+ we expect to be cleared on a somewhat regular basis. Players should be focusing on clearing a 15 each week. Your artifact weapon should continue to be improved upon throughout each patch. We have lots of groups and members who want to run M+ during all parts of the day.

Loot Distribution: Loot is determined by a council of officers, with a focus on level of upgrade, attendance, and performance. This will change in BFA

Contact Us: Interest and questions can be directed in-game to Zixxel or feel free to contact me via my btag: Zixel#1554