Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Almost all of the normal mobs in SoO were Mag'har though. Particularly around Malkorok area that gets swarmed by Kor'kron after you kill him.
    Aren't all mobs betwen paragons and garrosh (you know those super old god corrupted ones) mag'har as well ? Maybe they overdosed on honor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Garrosh did not fall in a single xpack either, it looks like they are laying the foundation.
    What if they subvert the living shit out of our expectations and hit sylvanas with angelification beam ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    What if they subvert the living shit out of our expectations and hit sylvanas with angelification beam ?
    Not Kerrigan again...

Only thing I liked about that epilogue was that even she was saying its kinda bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    eh we havent seen very much of that to be honest. even the little we have is basically trying to paint sylvanas as the new horde superhero we're supposed to love.

but the big problem with bfa's story atm is this: the horde would not go along with sylvanas's plan because above all it's woefully stupid. there is a pretty big problem where silvermoon and the sunwell are not on kalimdor and her idea of protecting the new horde empire with the sea doesnt really work for lor'themar who should therefore have some pretty big objections to sylvanas's master plan. instead he's going along with her. why? it cant be explained.

now add to that the second issue which will come to light later: undercity gets destroyed by an attack from the sea. hmmmm. its really beginning to seem like theres no future in the idea of kalimdor being unattackable because it doesnt have a land border with the eastern kingdoms.

i mean these issues arent unforseeable. it would just be nice to have the characters in this story we're expected to care about have the intellectual abilities of adults. but in order to force through the terrible storyline we're about to suffer through blizzard is content to make everyone stupid apparently.

like seriously the first thing that should happen after the battle of undercity is sylvanas being impeached. shes very clearly leading the horde and the entire world into ruin. but blizzard will make her say "btw the horde kids!" and expect the players to lap it up. well im sorry for expecting better i guess.

like i get what u are saying and it would be great to have a story that actually had some political intrigue and disputes etc. but i dont know how you can look at the last few years of wow and what we know about bfa so far and seriously think thats a level blizzard is willing or able to tell a story on.

Impeach her for what exactly? Leading a sucessful military campaign? Losing her capital but still managing to sucessfully evacuate her citizens as well as cut through half of the alliance military force? Because she wants to expand the horde empire?

Garrosh did not fall in a single xpack either, it looks like they are laying the foundation.
    Ehh, them doing a redux of both Cata and MoP sounds lazy even for Blizzard.

Aren't all mobs betwen paragons and garrosh (you know those super old god corrupted ones) mag'har as well ? Maybe they overdosed on honor.
    Yeah, them too. Just saying the Malkorok area has the most of them (after the event where various NPCs appear and Vol'jin says he's going to do jack shit on the surface, the Kor'kron try to storm the area).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Doubt it, they tried using that angle for Illidan already.

- - - Updated - - -

Ehh, them doing a redux of both Cata and MoP sounds lazy even for Blizzard.
    Starcraft 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kuze View Post
    Impeach her for what exactly? Leading a sucessful military campaign? Losing her capital but still managing to sucessfully evacuate her citizens as well as cut through half of the alliance military force? Because she wants to expand the horde empire?
    I mean if losing your city is enough to dismantle a leader status, Tyrande would need to be tossed off a cliff after losing her tree and rewarding Horde glow-in-the-dark Night Elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is my horde waifu there is is no otherhorde lore character any sexier than she is you cant count liadrin or garona they are meh.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Kuze View Post
    yea losing the capital and jeopardizing silvermoon should be pretty big deals actually. she wants to make a future for the horde kids to live in peace but i guess it doesnt extend to the blood elf kids?

idk man i feel like a AAA company which supposedly has a writing department should be able to make a storyline that can withstand 5 seconds of scrutiny but maybe not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Not Kerrigan again...

Only thing I liked about that epilogue was that even she was saying its kinda bullshit.
    Doubt it, they tried using that angle for Illidan already.

Starcraft 2
    No, no. I don't mean mary sue version. I mean wholesome succubus version. With her flashing the most unnerving perma-smile combined with star-shaped pupils and her yelling things like "Lets work hard everyone so we can put smiles on everyones faces". No power up just severe personality change. She would be hit by a very big box falling on her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching the Warcraft story evolve is beautiful.

It's like watching aids turn into super aids.
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

No, no. I don't mean mary sue version. I mean wholesome succubus version. With her flashing the most unnerving perma-smile combined with star-shaped pupils and her yelling things like "Lets work hard everyone so we can put smiles on everyones faces". No power up just severe personality change. She would be hit by a very big box falling on her.
    Tyrande is already hogging the power of the Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    I mean if losing your city is enough to dismantle a leader status, Tyrande would need to be tossed off a cliff after losing her tree and rewarding Horde glow-in-the-dark Night Elves.
    Stormwind was burned to the ground... Varian was still the prince and became king after the Alliance helped rebuild the city. Sylvanas was also the leader of the Forsaken before they ever took Lordaeron so cities mean nothing.

If they did, Mekatorque, Genn and whoever else wouldn't be leaders(Genn really shouldn't be, they were trying to out him before the city even fell)

- - - Updated - - -

3 expansions from now when we revisit "Horde Vs Alliance, putting the war back into Warcraft again... again" the moon will be blown up and we'll be debating if it was Baine who ordered it or not. EarthMother>MotherMoon

10+ Year Old Account
    And we shall wield power of thousand suns !

Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    Watching the Warcraft story evolve is beautiful.
    It's like watching aids turn into super aids.
    Its kinda turning to "The room" of fantasy universes.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    yea losing the capital and jeopardizing silvermoon should be pretty big deals actually. she wants to make a future for the horde kids to live in peace but i guess it doesnt extend to the blood elf kids?

idk man i feel like a AAA company which supposedly has a writing department should be able to make a storyline that can withstand 5 seconds of scrutiny but maybe not.

Just to be clear im actually just seeking clarification and i agree with you on their storytelling. I just want people that talk smack on slyvanas to show me some proof from BfA material that shows shes inept at being warchief. Ive only read so far anyway a woman that wants to expand. Ive yet to see anything that would suggest that she cant lead, shouldnt lead or is evil.

Also in regards to BE, their shield ois in place and can only ne brought down from within. Also with a direct link to the nightbourne i silvermoon has much to fear

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Almost all of the normal mobs in SoO were Mag'har though. Particularly around Malkorok area that gets swarmed by Kor'kron after you kill him.
    Never noticed that - I'll have to go back and re-run it at some point.

But since Hamuul can't read minds that doesn't change the fact Cairne's evidence was non-existent.
    It was anecdotal, but that's not quite the same thing as "non-existent." The whole goal of the Twilight Hammer's strategy here was cause chaos between the Horde and the Alliance and within the Horde's leadership itself - and that strategy was unfortunately successful. Hamuul *knew* that Gorkrak was deceiving him, he simply didn't fully understand why and misapplied blame to Garrosh. His misattribution makes sense since he knew Garrosh was ill-disposed toward trying to make peace, and he had no cause to expect the Twilight Hammer to try and scuttle the summit, they sort of showed up apropos of nothing to mess things up. From his perspective, Garrosh would have cause to spy on them in his pursuit of war with the Alliance, but the Twilight Hammer's involvement was a complete unknown he couldn't account for (and no one ever did really figure out that they were ultimately responsible insofar as I'm aware).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    And she's been more successful than Garry so far.
    just because someway and somehow all the leaders are all ok, while with arrosh they bitch all the time

This is what im not getting, the hypocrisy on things

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    just because someway and somehow all the leaders are all ok, while with arrosh they bitch all the time

This is what im not getting, the hypocrisy on things
    So far Sylvanas hasn't killed any other Horde Leaders, that might be something.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    So far Sylvanas hasn't killed any other Horde Leaders, that might be something.

I doubt it have, besides, only baine and vol'jin would give 2 shits bout

if i remember well is because everyone want peace and he was wrong for making war.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    I doubt it have, besides, only baine and vol'jin would give 2 shits bout

if i remember well is because everyone want peace and he was wrong for making war.
    we'll have to wait for Before the storm, other Horde leaders might think this is the best way to achieve peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    we'll have to wait for Before the storm, other Horde leaders might think this is the best way to achieve peace.
    And why they did not think that before? the main problem here is inconsistency, the excuse she give is totally shit

I don't mind having war, im all good for burning some night elves alive for no reasons, but for this work we need a waaay better excuse than "secure future for children" and "no border to fight"

Right now they are just doing Cata over again, but everyone backs her because ~~reasons~~ and we do no have the excuse to attack night elf lands. Perhaps not yet, but i can't see the book changing things to much
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-02-14 at 08:22 PM.