Poll: Are you switching factions for BfA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. I'm tired of alliance and only having characters looking the same, just different height and skin colors. I've always been more Horde at heart, but I went alliance to play with zhe GF.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Where is the option for 'no'? Well thought poll...

Planning to stay Horde. Have never played alliance and don't plan to. The like the rough imperfection and rawness of the Horde. Besides that, it's the side my WoW family play!

Deleted
    Gods no, have you seen the Horde's warfront armor?? The Alliance looks much more stylish

I might make an upright orc though, just to experience the Horde side tho.

Deleted
    No, too costly. But, with the extra slots i've been leveling characters on the opposite faction (horde) for funsies. I don't see myself spending years looking at Orgrimmar though. Dunno how people don't go crazy with that view.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely not. I've not seen anything really interesting story wise on the Alliance side in years that would make me want to roll an Alliance toon, let alone faction change to one. That aside, Horde is my Jam man

at this point i dont really care about the faction war. sure the allied races could have baited me to go Horde but when i saw those void elves i choose to remain on the ally side. and no, i prefer the clasical trolls ( the coolest race on H side imo)
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Never mind, stayed Horde but went void elf on my warrior:

:P

I play both sides to get the whole story, but my main left the Horde under Garrosh and never looked back. Now it looks like Sylvanas is going down the same road, so I'll stay.

Deleted
    Horde has nothing to offer, that interests me in switching from Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    My option wasn't available. Not changing. Playing both.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Still Horde, even as all my friends faction change to Void Elves... blegh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play this game for the lore, so I'll be sticking to both. Granted, I have out of 6 lv. 110's one single Horde character.
    I should play more Horde...

Switching to Horde for better/bigger PVE community. Literally all top guilds on german alliance switch to horde. Time to leave the sinking ship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Allianceboi for life!

No Void Elf or NightBorne for you?

What are your alts and main?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I play both but main the alliance if they change there minds and let zandalari be pallys I’ll main horde.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I don't think my main will change from Horde, but I'm planning on having an Alliance alt just to see what's going on over there.
    Pretty much this. But opposite. Alliance will always be my primary faction, not changing for BfA or anything else.

I play more Horde but also keep at least one Alliance char at max for each expansion, I like questing through new zones and I like seeing it all from both sides and the differences. The way its going though I have a sneaking suspicion my main for BfA is going to be my Highmountain shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    I'm leveling a lightforged Draenei for the armorset. My favourite alt is my bank alt. A tanned human male named Caramello.
    He sometimes dances for money outside lions pride inn.
    That's for sure the place everyone does it, be lucky you are on EU server, Goldshire can get a bit weird on U.S You going Paladin on the light forged, if so Solid choice.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

For the Horde!