Poll: Which kill would feel most satisfying? Why?

Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Alliance For the Alliance! If BfA lets you target all of them, which would you want most?

Wondering if this will become more of a thing in the faction-warfare themed Battle for Azeroth, and if they will add more leaders to the list for us to target. May never happen, but if it did, which would feel most satisfying?
    • Lor'themar Theron
    • Trade Prince Gallywix
    • Mayla Highmountain
    • First Arcanist Thalyssra
    • High Overlord Saurfang
    • Ji Firepaw
    • Baine Bloodhoof
    • Rokhan
    • Lady Sylvanas Windrunner

I'll let someone else set up the opposing poll.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Sylvanas is triggering alliance players so much so I guess we all know the winner

Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    Sylvanas is triggering alliance players so much so I guess we all know the winner
    I just read some data mined chat lines where Thalyssra is apparently in Stormwind killing 7th Legion because there can be no witnesses?

Sylvanas is definitly the most wanted. All others are not the evil driving force.

But, I feel like Talyssra is a clsoe second. I dont like it when the People I saved turn to the enemy.

Sylvanas for sure. She's had it coming for a while now.

Deleted
    I demand Thalyssras head... that traitorous bitch sealed her fate attacking Stormwind

Sylvanas is also very very high on the list

And Liadrin for spreading lies... unfit to be a paladin!

Ok Horde players! Lets vote for Ji Firepaw! Why? For fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Ok Horde players! Lets vote for Ji Firepaw! Why? For fun.
    lol. Ok, but I will drop group before we kill Ji. I got nothing against him. Unless I read where he's in Stormwind, and that he's there for something other than flirting with Aysa Cloudsinger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    lol. Ok, but I will drop group before we kill Ji. I got nothing against him. Unless I read where he's in Stormwind, and that he's there for something other than flirting with Aysa Cloudsinger.
    Well Ji and Pandarens have 0 reasons to stay within the Horde... He was used as a punching bag during Garrosh, he's completly forgoten during Sylvanas and now Zandalari, the Pandaren ancient enemy, are joining Horde...

I would bail out to Stormwind to join Aysa without hesitation

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, played since vanilla and have no idea who any of these are, guess lore and story really isn't my thing.

Though I think I recognize Thalyssra though, if she is that annoying nightborne in Suramar. I want to nuke the zone and kill everything in it!
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    I know Saurfang would upset the horde the most

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    I know Saurfang would upset the horde the most
    For Alliance, Saurfang is the respected enemy. I still remember tanking him in ICC. A worthy opponent to be sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    As a member of the horde, I want to kill her too.

Deleted
    No one is wanted more dead then this dog and his boy toy of a king

Is Ji Firepaw even alive anymore? I figured he jist jumped off a cliff after the panda starting quests as he is pretty much nonexistant after.

Thalyssra, for sure. Damn backstabbing pig calling Night Elves arrogant for just criticizing their addiction. Go full murderbear on us, even though we helped her, on the first opportunity. Worse, she was about how Elisande was bad, and her people should have a place in the world, bla bla bla, pretending to be some morally superior leader but starts supporting pointless warfare without a second thought, and that is right after her people had a civil war, might I add!

Sylvanas is dangerous to the Alliance, but one thing about her is that she isn't a hypocrite. She doesn't claim to be some honored, morally superior individual while murdering and attacking other people. She does it out of interest.

The thing about Saurfang is less about wanting to kill him and fact the Alliance did not when they had the chance. But overall, someone like him is better alive, even if he's helping the enemy.

Maybe Thalyssra will use her mage skills to avoid killing anyone in Stormwind, but the quest dialogue definitely talks about "leave no witnesses". If she goes from being someone I saved to infiltrating Stormwind to kill people, she will be public enemy #1 in my book.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    Sylvanas is definitly the most wanted. All others are not the evil driving force.

But, I feel like Talyssra is a clsoe second. I dont like it when the People I saved turn to the enemy.
    Like Italy in ww2 after ww1

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    As a member of the horde, I want to kill her too.
    I wonder why. I think she is probably most interesting character in the game right now. Everyone else is playing according their book but she is in very weird position and I want see more of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Well Ji and Pandarens have 0 reasons to stay within the Horde... He was used as a punching bag during Garrosh, he's completly forgoten during Sylvanas and now Zandalari, the Pandaren ancient enemy, are joining Horde...

I would bail out to Stormwind to join Aysa without hesitation
    Yea, that's the funny thing. Why would Pandaren of all people try to remain in a faction like the Horde, specially during these times of war? It's nonsensical. It seems to be nothing more than the results of Cata/MoP bad writting which tried too hard to say the Horde was nice and great and had all these qualities... even though they were burning people's homes, cities, murdering them and desecrating what they care for.