Poll: Are you switching factions for BfA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Are you switching factions for BfA?

Are you switching over your main or anything else from Horde to Alliance, or Alliance to Horde for the next Battle for Azeroth Expansion?

If so what caused you to maybe want to switch?

Which of the new classes do you want to roll the most?

I'll be honest since it feels almost starting over again, I am considering Horde, Not a Fan of Anduin, and I kind of hope Void Elves don't multiply like Rabbits, Nothing against Void or High Elves.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2018-02-14 at 09:43 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Never. For the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    Never. For the Horde.
    ^this

/10char

This poll is really bad. I am considering switching from horde to alliance but for human. There is just no option for me.

Deleted
    For the Alliance!

Faction pride aside though, I change my mage from a Night Elf to a Nightborne to see both sides of the content. It won't be my main, but I'll play it just for the lore. Faction campaign hype!
    Other than that, after the Dark Iron Dwarves come out, I'll be at 10 Alliance (including the mains) and 2 Horde characters.

Where is the option of i play both faction at same time every time ?

I don't think my main will change from Horde, but I'm planning on having an Alliance alt just to see what's going on over there.

Deleted
    I am. Currently play Alliance and I'm 100% going Horde, specifically Zandalari. I'll even drop my Paladin if I can't turn him into a Zandalari and will return to my Shaman instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    I am. Currently play Alliance and I'm 100% going Horde, specifically Zandalari. I'll even drop my Paladin if I can't turn him into a Zandalari and will return to my Shaman instead.
    Yeah, I wish I didn't have to give up my Human to go Death Knight on Horde.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Already have since Alliance seems more active and que times is less. Haven't played Alliance since wrath and also it has void elfs.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Nope. I play mainly Horde and have Alliance alts for these storylines. And I surely will stick to my main BE character with more than 16K achievement points. Void elves have some pretty things going for them, but regarding story and lore, they can go die in a fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play on two servers: Blackrock (Horde, more time spent here with my M+ buddies) and Proudmoore (Alliance with my pally and DK).

Horde is my main faction and has been since vanilla, but I still love Alliance as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the 'no' option?

Upright Orcs and Zandalari, no way I'm changing!

why the hell is NO not an option?

LOK'TAR OGRE

Deleted
    I use to play both faction, but lately more Alliance. I will probably go back with Horde because of Zandalari and straight back Orcs. Totally not interested in Alliance new Allied race sadly.

5+ Year Old Account
    Alliance fanboy here. I will remain Alliance but I've levelled an Orc Warlock just to go through the BfA Horde stuff. I am thinking of levelling an Orc or Tauren Shaman, since I am not super keen on pure DPS classes atm.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played Horde almost since release, with a short swap during WoD. In BfA I am making a swap from Horde to Alliance, because all my friends play Alliance, and I just got into a perfect guild Alliance-side, that fits my schedule and the sweet spot between casual and serious raiding.

I begrudge having to loose every battleground from now on, since on Twisting Nether-EU, you would almost always win as Horde.

I've played Shaman, Mage and Paladin as mains over the past years, and I will be playing a Void Elf Mage in BfA. In fact I consider it a bit RP'ish, since my Mage was a Blood Elf, and I like to imagine he since got exiled due to fascination with the Void, and now fights with the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Allianceboi for life!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/BfSS2ay.jpg[/ig]
    Stahp it.

OT: Where is the "no" option? :P
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I play horde and alliance so no switching necessary for me.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play both factions. I never found the point in only getting half a story.