Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

They've been in the top 3 for forever, and it's not the first time they were on top either. This has more to do with changes in the price of oil than any real policy shift or global change.

Shrug.

P.S. It's absurd watching all the emotion and nationalist self-identification people are putting into a shift in the commodities market.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by antilope View Post
    EU Peasants think they will run on electric cars and that oil is now irrelevant.

Jealous that America dominates their pathetic continent.

Goodbye EU.

Always remember that you will forever worship your American Gods.
    You uh, really believe that huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    This entire thread is cancer. Its a bunch of salty EU posters and king salty from the US.

American production is largely based on the cost of crude oil. It also has to do with the strength of the U.S. Dollar. It's not as if this is a huge bit of news, although the increased production can largely be considered good news for the economy.

They see US rollin'...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    We do for sure. It just used to be a lot less expensive to ship it in than pay Americans to drill it here. Also the idea of "startegic reserve" was always in play. In other words we would always have oil even if our allies fell for example and we couldnt control shipping lanes. Now with everyone elses prices are going up, supply is being controlled by people against American interest, so end of the day about 10 years ago they really start spolling up production. I know here in Texas the number of oil wells has exploded. Straight drilling I don't have to much of a problem with. But all the fracking I do kinda not like though.
    Yea there's something up with that fracking. They started doing it near me and since then late at night once in a while I can here is humm that keeps me awake don't know if it's connected though or coincidence

10+ Year Old Account
    US master race

Edit: if we can produce our own oil why the heck did we invade so many countries for oil?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitten View Post
    Euros sure are triggered in this thread. I guess its a side effect of being the second largest consumer of oil and having to suck the russian hose for it.
    Yes I agree, I think we should put on more Russian sanctions so the Euros can suck on my hose instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is a mess and wont get better

closing