Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    EU Peasants think they will run on electric cars and that oil is now irrelevant.

Jealous that America dominates their pathetic continent.

Goodbye EU.

Always remember that you will forever worship your American Gods.

US steals oil from Iraq.
    Hide for 10 years.
    It starts to sell.

Is there a way to tell where the oil comes from?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    That's the best way to become self-reliant.

We should all move away from being dependant of the Middle East and Russia.
    This is really the only reason I am semi-for this.

I would be all for this, if instead of oil, it was renewable energy, but that distinction will go to China.

China is crushing the U.S. in renewable energy
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/18/tech...arm/index.html

China Is the New World Leader in Renewable Energy
    https://futurism.com/china-new-world...ewable-energy/

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Did you see the recent story about schools in America moving to 4 day weeks so teachers could work at their part time jobs at Walmart?

Seriously, fuck America. It's burning.
    This seemed like some bullshit, so I looked it up. Everything seems to trace back to a propaganda website. https://boingboing.net/2018/02/07/this-is-not-ok.html and a business news publication https://www.economist.com/news/unite...k-whats-matter they didn't do it so teachers could work a 2nd job. Many teachers have to work a 2nd job because pay was so low.

In reality, the change benefits schools in rural areas, which struggle to pay for operational costs for public educational institutions. This does not mean that children go to school less as they increase the time per day that the kids are in class to make up for the one less day of instruction per week. Overall education is unaffected and the school system gets to save on money. Don't count on this ever coming to urban areas though, as many two-income households depend on the free childcare that comes with their children being in school.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/educa...62e93a796.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Italian-American View Post
    The US is set to become the world’s largest oil producer, overtaking both Russia and Saudi Arabia.

http://www.energydigital.com/oil-gas...t-oil-producer
    Well, shit.

https://www.sciencealert.com/sea-lev...-over-25-years

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You silly person. Do you think companies won't keep prices the same as they are now, and just pocket the extra profits?

If the people are willing to pay the current price, why lower it? Just make more money off people's willingness to over pay.

Welcome to the U.S. economy.
    Supply and demand is not real apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Looking at the last few pages, it ain't the euros being triggered
    Yeah, not only are Euros triggered they are unable to tell whether someone is trolling them and making them waste hours of their own time.

European education I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by antilope View Post
    I dont live in russia you braindead mongoloid sheep.
    And yet you don't sound very American.

How odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    I dident know America had such huge oil fields?

Though that does explain where they got all there money from. I know they got alot of cash out of Britain and France and such in lend lease fee's during ww2 but it never explained there sudden boom to me.
    We do for sure. It just used to be a lot less expensive to ship it in than pay Americans to drill it here. Also the idea of "startegic reserve" was always in play. In other words we would always have oil even if our allies fell for example and we couldnt control shipping lanes. Now with everyone elses prices are going up, supply is being controlled by people against American interest, so end of the day about 10 years ago they really start spolling up production. I know here in Texas the number of oil wells has exploded. Straight drilling I don't have to much of a problem with. But all the fracking I do kinda not like though.

"im more american than you are" how you work that out donkey brains?
    Because you talk like borat.

They've been in the top 3 for forever, and it's not the first time they were on top either. This has more to do with changes in the price of oil than any real policy shift or global change.

Shrug.

P.S. It's absurd watching all the emotion and nationalist self-identification people are putting into a shift in the commodities market.

- - - Updated - - -

EU Peasants think they will run on electric cars and that oil is now irrelevant.

Jealous that America dominates their pathetic continent.

Goodbye EU.

Always remember that you will forever worship your American Gods.
    You uh, really believe that huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Post Explosive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitten View Post
    Supply and demand is not real apparently.
    Uhm, every economics course I know explains that supply and demand indeed does not affect prices of a commodity when there is stuff going on such as price fixing by olipolies. Example: State Oil Co. v. Khan, 522 U.S. 3 (1997)
    They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done.

Field Marshal
    This entire thread is cancer. Its a bunch of salty EU posters and king salty from the US.

American production is largely based on the cost of crude oil. It also has to do with the strength of the U.S. Dollar. It's not as if this is a huge bit of news, although the increased production can largely be considered good news for the economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Do you like the internet? Do you like intercontinental travel? Do you like how many diseases you don't die from? Do you like laptops? Well... thanks Nazis!
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    Opinions can't be right or wrong. That's what makes them opinions.

They see US rollin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    We do for sure. It just used to be a lot less expensive to ship it in than pay Americans to drill it here. Also the idea of "startegic reserve" was always in play. In other words we would always have oil even if our allies fell for example and we couldnt control shipping lanes. Now with everyone elses prices are going up, supply is being controlled by people against American interest, so end of the day about 10 years ago they really start spolling up production. I know here in Texas the number of oil wells has exploded. Straight drilling I don't have to much of a problem with. But all the fracking I do kinda not like though.
    Yea there's something up with that fracking. They started doing it near me and since then late at night once in a while I can here is humm that keeps me awake don't know if it's connected though or coincidence

US master race

Edit: if we can produce our own oil why the heck did we invade so many countries for oil?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitten View Post
    Euros sure are triggered in this thread. I guess its a side effect of being the second largest consumer of oil and having to suck the russian hose for it.
    Yes I agree, I think we should put on more Russian sanctions so the Euros can suck on my hose instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I already admitted my retardness

This thread is a mess and wont get better

closing