Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Well you get to experience the greatest raid of all time, that's point enough for some.

It was a beautiful raid and probably the best one to date. The reward is to relive it with difficulty matched to your ilvl again. If peeps raid just for the loot well I feel sorry for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    Probably the same reason as with timewalking dungeons. If you don't need the tw badges or gear .. there is none.

Seems like they forgot to apply the same treatment to Val'anyr, since it's for non-DH classes haha
    Ah crap, getting Val'anyr as transmog would be my only reason to do the TW raid. At least this time, because I have so many other things to do in RL and work extra hours in a nasty project. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    the point is why work on new content when you can just releade nearly 10 year old shit and pretend you are giving something to people.

expect next ICC timewalking etc since blizzard is taking the path of least resistance atm
    As someone else suggested, even just allowing you to transmo into Val'anyr for having the original feat + killing Yogg in the TW version would have been enough to make me run it. Maybe they thought that a sense of pride and accomplishment would have been enough?

In OP's case I'd say no not really. I mean, if your guild wants to go, or you just want a dose of nostalgia, then go right ahead and enjoy yourself. Unfortunately they DID NOT do the legendary like they did BT, otherwise I'd be all up in that place right now lol.