Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's rather simple, his problem is with brown people, not with the parents of trophy wives. Yes, he's a hypocrite. No, his followers will not care. yes, they will bend over backwards to justify it.
    Calling a woman a trophy wife is highly sexist and degrading. Stop sounding like a rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Calling a woman a trophy wife is highly sexist and degrading. Stop sounding like a rapist.
    Well, she is a trophy wife, so don't be an ignorant fool and think otherwise. There can also be trophy husbands, your comment is idiotic to the extreme.

Maybe you should call people sexist and rape apologists when you are trying to defend Trump. Just a thought.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-03-02 at 06:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, she is a trophy wife, so don't be an ignorant fool and think otherwise. There can also be trophy husbands, your comment is idiotic to the extreme.
    Calling a woman a trophy wife is degrading her as a human being. This is not comparable to calling a man a trophy husband, as woman already suffered a history of societal degration and oppression. So just stop sounding like a rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Maybe if you only read his rhetoric condensed to one-sentence soundbites.

Quoting from State of Union:
    The fourth and final pillar protects the nuclear family by ending chain migration. Under the current broken system, a single immigrant can bring in virtually unlimited numbers of distant relatives. Under our plan, we focus on the immediate family by limiting sponsorships to spouses and minor children. This vital reform is necessary, not just for our economy, but for our security, and our future.
    In recent weeks, two terrorist attacks in New York were made possible by the visa lottery and chain migration. In the age of terrorism, these programs present risks we can no longer afford.
    It is time to reform these outdated immigration rules, and finally bring our immigration system into the 21st century.

Immediate and obvious exception is "in age of terrorism" - Melania parents possibly weren't using chain migration "in age of terrorism", so it was ok back then and isn't ok now. Situation changes with time.
    Assuming you consider "the Age of Terrorism" to have begun on 9/11/2001, Melania's parents absolutely WERE using chain migration "in age of terrorism" - Melania got her green card in 2001, and sponsored her parents after the fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Calling a woman a trophy wife is degrading her as a human being. This is not comparable to calling a man a trophy husband, as woman already suffered a history of societal degration and oppression. So just stop sounding like a rapist.
    You are devaluing the impact of the word "rapist" by evoking it in this context. There are so many more appropriate ways to describe what he said.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

Then she simply chose to degrade herself. You really should toughen the hell up, and stop being such a pansy.

You are being ridiculous.

Did she ask you to defend her? Seems to me you're defending a person who hasn't asked you to defend them. That degrades her as a human being, since you're deciding on her behalf what she can or can't be called. Taking that kind of control over another human being is exactly what a rapist would do, are you trying to sound like a rapist on purpose?