Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It's clear that you're posting from a quite deranged point of view. The truth is, your position is so untennable that you have to pay big money to keep it alive at all. While nobody in the civilised western world has to pay for freedom. See, that is an actual basic human right. Not guns. Freedom. And these kids have their freedoms be fucked in the butthole by politicians that get paid to put them in danger.

It's paradoxically comic that you argue a gun = safety. While no gun = attack. You have it backwards. It's so glaringly obvious just how much backwards you got it that it's painful to even type it out without thinking I'm talking to an utter imbecile that tries to argue black is white and white is black.

So, there are enough people, even gun fanatics, that see the need to change and they are openly discussing (more or less, depending on taste) sensible rules to prevent these things from happening.

And you come into this thread demanding that your weekly shooting entertainment gets endorsed by the NRA. That's pretty sad. I'm not American, but if I was, I'd exercise my free speech and give you a heartfelt "Fuck you!"

As it stands, I'll just sit here watching with amazement how evolution takes place.
    The only person posting from a deranged point of view here is you and I've had to cross out parts of your quote where you've either had a psychotic break or are straw manning again. I can't tell considering your past bigotry.

If there weren't sponsored attempts to unjustly infringe on americans rights then people wouldn't have to defend against them. The problem is even worse now that they are stooping to using kids as pawns to do their bidding as we've seen with this sham protest.

https://www.theonion.com/nationwide-...n-h-1823241485

Ahahahaha, the Onion is right on the mark once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Wow, he had one job to do.
    It's almost like it's a scary prospect to run into a building where at least one person is letting rip with an assault rifle, when you only have a handgun and have probably never shot anyone /shock

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    If there weren't sponsored attempts to unjustly infringe on americans rights then people wouldn't have to defend against them. The problem is even worse now that they are stooping to using kids as pawns to do their bidding as we've seen with this sham protest.
    That's right. The religion of massacre and bloodshed does not tolerate pesky kids dying to infringe on their right to own a toy. Because fuck those kids. Your right is more important. Because your parents, grandparents and how many generations you can go back, they bled and sweated for the USA so a spoiled little brat like you can come along and suddenly decide that egoism is what the American dream is about, isn't that right tough guy? :P
    Don't confuse me with the US-Slant. I'm the EU-Slant. :P
    Due to unfavourable interactions with inexperienced moderators: Whatever I posted above is in no way meant to offend. Having said that, not having my sense of humour is entirely your problem, not mine. Stop being a baby. - This disclaimer was sponsored by "Infraction: 5 points for minor flaming."

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    It's almost like it's a scary prospect to run into a building where at least one person is letting rip with an assault rifle, when you only have a handgun and have probably never shot anyone /shock
    Scary or not, that's the very job he signed up to do.
    "This is an island. Surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water." -- The 45th President of the United States showing off his big vocabulary

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    That's right. The religion of massacre and bloodshed does not tolerate pesky kids dying to infringe on their right to own a toy. Because fuck those kids.
    That's exactly what the media likes.

Your right is more important. Because your parents, grandparents and how many generations you can go back, they bled and sweated for the USA so spoiled little brats like all those in that retarded protest can come along and suddenly decide that egoism is what the American dream is about, isn't that right tough guy? :P
    I fixed your quote so it highlights exactly the problem with the reaction to this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Just like persecuting Protestants stopped Protestants from being a thing.

Wait....

Human rights, and if you don't think that is applicable here then you'd best give up any pretenses of being left-wing.

I hereby formally revoke your Lefty Card as a member of the International Conspiracy of Homosexuals and Jewish Bankers.
    This is mighty ironic given that you talk like a let's do nothing centrist/liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Fuckin go away Elba, no one likes you.