Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sister View Post
    I was super excited for the templates and honor system when Legion was announced, but after pvping for a bit at launch, I haven't touched it.
    I knew from the time it was announced that it would be a huge failure.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler
    Q: Why was the anti-vaxxer's 4 year old child crying? A: Midlife crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    15% isn't nearly enough for it to feel like anything to grind towards, it's just stale and you never really see it.
    But the hardcore pvp crowd. The ones who roflstomped undegeared players all the time asked/begged for a system like guild wars where players were all on the same gear level. So Blizzard did it for the most part. Gear no longer progressed in PVP except for a tiny percent boost which put players within 15% or less power difference. Blizzard should've of not added that caveat and just made it 0% but they felt the change was too drastic to do all at once.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [email protected]'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    But the hardcore pvp crowd. The ones who roflstomped undegeared players all the time asked/begged for a system like guild wars where players were all on the same gear level. So Blizzard did it for the most part. Gear no longer progressed in PVP except for a tiny percent boost which put players within 15% or less power difference. Blizzard should've of not added that caveat and just made it 0% but they felt the change was too drastic to do all at once.
    Isn't rated PvP enough for that crowd? Where else would they even look forward to playing a fair pvp match?

well obviously PvP needs to be more rewarding, it's hardly worth getting glad for any other reason other than the achievement

Keep the prestige, give it a higher variation of rewards, system is fine. Give us back honor/conquest points and gear to buy it with. Give an alternative for that idiotic ilvl scaling in PvP that makes your gear nearly pointless to improve once you only PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    Isn't rated PvP enough for that crowd? Where else would they even look forward to playing a fair pvp match?
    Everyone should have a right to a fair PVP match. People shouldn't be at a huge disadvantage when pvping other than the skill of their player themselves. If I were to make gear matter I'd do it at the rated level instead where the best players can fight it out. Not the general population. It's already hard enough for beginner PVP players to jump into the game let alone having a huge gear curve put them at a disadvantage.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [email protected]'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

PvP must be un-Holinka'd before anything else. If there was one thing where Cata was better than Legion, it's PvP.