Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Nah it's just turning in a waste of time so I'm saying stupid shit cuz this entire conversation never went any higher than a pile of shit either way.
    Yet you're still here bumping it for me. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Using Antorus as the template ring of peace is pretty damn amazing for Eonar, Coven and Aggramar. For 2 of those fights it is by far the best tool being brought to the table with 1 exception of mass grip.
    Yet, of those 3 fights, the only class I heard people wanting in the raid were DKs for Aggramar grips...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Yet you're still here bumping it for me. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Yet, of those 3 fights, the only class I heard people wanting in the raid were DKs for Aggramar grips...
    You weren't listening or looking very hard. Aggramar being the best example of how important both DKs and monks were to raids. To the point all groups that had killed him up to about 2 weeks ago had 2 blood tanks and a few monks. That is a bit off topic though, bringing an overpowered cc like instant cast paralyze to a longer cc while also doing the same to other cc like it makes sense in every aspect of the game.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    You weren't listening or looking very hard. Aggramar being the best example of how important both DKs and monks were to raids. To the point all groups that had killed him up to about 2 weeks ago had 2 blood tanks and a few monks. That is a bit off topic though, bringing an overpowered cc like instant cast paralyze to a longer cc while also doing the same to other cc like it makes sense in every aspect of the game.
    Pretty easy to just talk garbage with no actual facts to prove it. I'm looking at the actual wowprogress of the first 10 (first 12 since can't see raid make up of 2 of them) guilds to down M Aggramar and LOOKY HERE.

Of the top 10 guilds to down him, I'm seeing 28 DKS and 6 Monks.... HMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yes, I'm sure they were very wanted. Literally more Druids, Rogues, Locks, Pallies, and Priests than Monks on Agrammar...Supposedly the best fight for Monks because of their awesome RoP.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Monks have got http://bfa.wowhead.com/spell=113746/mystic-touch now. Rogues have lost it.

All 3 specs apply it from any attacks.
    Last edited by Zhorek; 2018-03-17 at 02:40 AM.