Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Angry can you creat a new forum for allied races?

This is very distracting from the real issues that can be discussed for the expansion. At some point, someone will demand a frog allied race.

We need to keep this about real content, class balance, raids, dungeons etc... Not meaningless speculations about the next allied race which 90% of the suggestions are very far fetched.

Forgive my rudeness but it had to be said.

Looks like someone's mad people care less about Blizzard's pass the torch balancing system and loot pinata runs and more about lore and customization. You had since Mists.

You just created a new thread further clogging up the threads when you could have commented on one of the many threads about allied races...just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyFaebelle View Post
    You just created a new thread further clogging up the threads when you could have commented on one of the many threads about allied races...just sayin...
    I did. Sadly, someone took away the spotlight with a suggestion about about an allied race of a bug with the head of a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    This is very distracting from the real issues that can be discussed for the expansion. At some point, someone will demand a frog allied race.

We need to keep this about real content, class balance, raids, dungeons etc... Not meaningless speculations about the next allied race which 90% of the suggestions are very far fetched.

I would unironically play a Frog race.

I would name mine Glenn :3
    ~BANG BANG BANG, Pull my Devil Trigger~

Frog Allied Race Confirmed

Sorry but this is for BFA topics, means as well, certain allied races or future of such.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Considering murlocs are kind of anfibian, the frog allied race was actually suggeste quite a while ago

It does show how much more interested people are in possible/upcoming Allied races than "class balance, raids, dungeons etc".

This is my favorite part. Layers of silliness right there in so few words.