Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    First time Asmon has been on top of a girl. - zing

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Rofl, and here I was thinking people were wanting classic/vanilla servers if you hate leveling currently in retail, you will really and truly hate it on vanilla/classic servers..

You lot bitching about leveling now, how about try leveling when you had no heirlooms to speed up your leveling or anything like that, and one of the only ways to go faster back then was the rested XP bonus..

No idea why you lot even play MMO's if you hate the leveling process so much, as it is part in parcel of any and all MMO's..
    Rolf.. because what was diferrent in vanilla from retail was just the leveling pace...

Besides, current wow players and MMO-C community never wanted vanilla servers... those who cry for leveling now is those who were attacking everyone dared to ask for vanilla, either in MMO-C or the official forums...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    First time Asmon has been on top of a girl. - zing
    Destroyed on all realms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Rofl, and here I was thinking
    Would have been the first time maybe and you failed at that.

People complaining about the current leveling are most likely not the same that want Vanilla back. Most people that want Vanilla back aren't even playing the abomination WoW has become.
    And even when some of those people complain that want Vanilla servers, it's nothing illogical. Those are two different games. The leveling in Vanilla was part of the game while in Legion it's all about getting to 110 asap, go for the endless gear proc grind and go raid because there is no content worth playing besides raiding.

This is cringey as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by SaneyBoo View Post
    Bonus xp went fron 15k'ish to 45k'ish at level 69. Slightly more incentive to go there now. Some of them is still horrible xp per hour due to length and difficulty.

Does feel stupid that leveling dungeons are harder than mythic dungeons.
    It took me 40 hours in the new system, but I was far, far from optimizing. That 40 hours includes time spent AFK (I just checked my /played), not picking the "quick" zones, going Cataclysm instead of Pandaria, only running like 2 dungeons the whole time, etc. I could have gone significantly faster had I put my mind to it.

Please stop acting like questing in the world is interesting after the first time. It isn't. You don't need 40 alts to make the questing experience tedious. You only need 2, presuming you even read them on the first go-through. Most quests in WoW have the depth of a Twitter post - at best. I mean, after you've killed 15 Gnolls and 15 Murlocs and 15 Defias and 15 Elementals and 15 Cultists and collected 20 Wolf Spleens and 20 Bear Brains and 20 Corpse Flowers...are the Miscellaneous Reasons really relevant anymore?

Does painting the wall a different color make watching it dry more enjoyable for you?

Anything that slows players down makes this Allied Race "content" (read: redoing old content) last longer. While you're dragging another sorry soul through the same questlines in Stranglethorn, you're not noticing/complaining that you have nothing to do while you wait for the expansion.

The way other people choose to level their characters does not affect you in any way, shape, or form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    Please stop acting like questing in the world is interesting after the first time. It isn't. [/I][/B]
    Thats what heirlooms are for. You self-entitled people have been given enough. You were probably happier when you weren't such a demanding child and instead an appreciative child.

And honestly, if you cant absorb yourself into the fantasy of a fantasy game; why play it? Collecting gnoll guts is as captivating the 20th time as it is the 1st time if you are actually engaged in the activity. If you dont like the activity; dont do it. The gameplay isn't for you.

Being an altoholic is no joke, you have to dedicate yourself to the experience. Stick to what you find fun.
    Last edited by mmoc30b4190132; 2018-02-17 at 07:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the dungeon tuning while leveling is awful, its not engaging, its just tedious and long, it just makes the option to level though dungeon runs obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Thats what heirlooms are for. You self-entitled people have been given enough. You were probably happier when you weren't such a demanding child and instead an appreciative child.

And honestly, if you cant absorb yourself into the fantasy of a fantasy game; why play it? Collecting gnoll guts is as captivating the 20th time as it is the 1st time if you are actually engaged in the activity. If you dont like the activity; dont do it. The gameplay isn't for you.

Being an altoholic is no joke, you have to dedicate yourself to the experience. Stick to what you find fun.
    This seems like such a narrow minded response.

Heirlooms have been nerfed. And while they still provide a boost, I liked them they way they were because they allowed me to plow through the parts of this game that I've already completed multiple times, and honestly no longer enjoy (I did, at one point). Although I won't speak for everyone, I think you're going to be hard pressed to find anyone else in this game that will agree with your gnoll guts example, or at the very least, I'd be willing to bet you're in the vast minority.

You're also generalizing way too much here. I want to get to the parts I do enjoy. People's reasons for playing a game are their own. Who are you to say what we should enjoy or why we should play a game. I honestly don't care about the recent changes with the exception of the heirloom nerfs. Increase the xp so that people like you can get immersed and enjoy that aspect of the game. But then ALSO leave the heirlooms in their previous state for those of us that don't.

The biggest thing to keep in mind here is I wouldn't be saying this if it hadn't already been in the game for 5+ years. I don't mind changes to old systems, I'm still just struggling to see why they felt they needed to revert back to a system that people complained about when it was last relevant.
    Last edited by Moridius; 2018-02-20 at 11:10 PM.