Thread: Enh animations

Enh animations

I haven't played shaman since cata and w/ the new highmountain Tauren I started lvling a new shaman. When did they ruin the attack animations? They r just terrible. Windfury u barely even notice it going off. I didn't even notice i got the ability till a couple of lvls after the fact. stormstrike is probably the best but I still prefer the old stormstrike and lavalash better. Rockbitter and flametongue leave much to be desired.

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    I haven't played shaman since cata and w/ the new highmountain Tauren I started lvling a new shaman. When did they ruin the attack animations? They r just terrible. Windfury u barely even notice it going off. I didn't even notice i got the ability till a couple of lvls after the fact. stormstrike is probably the best but I still prefer the old stormstrike and lavalash better. Rockbitter and flametongue leave much to be desired.
    I agree 100% with you my friend, playing enh right now is boring, lame, and disappoiting...

Deleted
    There's lightning everywhere, what is there not to like about Enhancement? It's one of the flashiest specs in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take off the rose tinted goggles. You'll never be satisfied while wearing those.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zezaway View Post
    I agree 100% with you my friend, playing enh right now is boring, lame, and disappoiting...
    It is one of the most boring specs I agree.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    There's lightning everywhere, what is there not to like about Enhancement? It's one of the flashiest specs in the game.
    Well, the original Stormstrike animation had more lightning and looked way more badass compared to the new.

Each to their own though.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    I think crash lightning is the best looking one.
    Agree. <3 I just wonders how its looks and sounds from other players perspective. Im sure some spells are tuned down if they are not ur own.

Deleted
    When did they ruin the attack animations?
    What the hell? Enhance has never looked as good as it looks now. It's one of the flashiest melee specs in the game, and imo the new melee animations are excellent. Only thing I would change is Lavalash sound effect; it's just meh and has always been meh.

I kinda don't get why they removed previous stormstike animation and replaced it with generic cleave animation shared by a couple of other classes. I loved my dwarf jumping in the air and doing the dual shock animation. RIP

I kinda like the way enhancement feels now. The sounds and visuals feel satisfying to me and correlate well to the procs and the actual damage going out.

It is a really fun spec to play because of the light show. I am sad about losing the elemental spikes from the Doomhammer and as of the newest build Stormlash too . Completely passive but still fun to watch. Pulling off a crisp Flametongue- and Frostbrand-empowered Crash Lightning could easily spawn dozens of spikes as well. It was impactful enough that I remember the first Kara reboot run where we pulled all of the Opera audience and I think there were 100 spikes of various colors up.