Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thottstation View Post
    My rogue in WotLK.

Naturally, I vendored the dress after arriving in Northrend. Why wouldn't I? The quest greens were better, and my bags are so full...

You have not learned this appearance
    Unless you physically had the item when the system was implemented, it won't be added to your collection. Luckily, I kept that full set on my Orc Warrior (which looked hideous) but I couldn't use it on my Human Paladin until they finally introduced the appearance tab. I'm so glad I hung onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Newer gear doesn't look automatically awesome because of higher resolution textures. There are many examples of horrible gearsets (Hunter T16, DK T12, Warlock T11, Hunter T11....)
    What the fuck are you smoking, all of those sets are amazing?????

I feel your pain. The one cloak in the game I would consider transmogging is from the TOGC chests and of course I vendored it years ago because why would I keep it..Also puts some extra salt in the wounds because the Alliance version exists from a drop in Throne of the Four Winds .

5+ Year Old Account
    Here is how you fix it. Make bonus rolls for every expansion and make non-current expansion bonus rolls 100% give you a bit of loot. I don't care if they cost 10,000g each but god-damn give us something!

Also screw pre-transmog holiday outfits... I had the full wrath pre-release judgement set but I only 'know' the shoulders because of course I vendored them during Wrath because my bank was full.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I find it weird the game can track and store a lot of things you have done, such as Reputations, Achievements etc, but not which gear you one was wearing. Going back to 10-man Naxx and enduring that afk snoozefest Gothik to get the Sword of a Thousand Truths skin is something I just can't endure, even though I want the mog. Even farmed it for like 3 chars back before the wardrobe... but nope, apparently I never owned it...
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail