Horde 960+ Fury Warrior looking for new home for Antorus and BFA

Character Info: Fury Warrior
    Armory Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...alyon/meshwarr
    Faction: Horde (not willing to faction swap)
    Realm (US/EU): Turalyon US

As the title says, I am looking for a new home for Mythic Antorus progression and the upcoming expansion BFA. I am an experienced WoW played with many years of raiding under my belt. My current progression is 9/11M Antorus. I would prefer a semi-hardcore guild. My available raid times are Tues/Thurs after 7:30pm EST.

If you would like to chat or if you have any questions feel free to add me on Discord or Battle Tag.

Discord: Mesh#9293
    Btag: Meshog#1923
    Last edited by Meshog1; 2018-04-01 at 03:51 PM.

Hey man, I sent you a discord request, but here is our information below:

[A] SACRED of Baelgun (US)

What we need:

Top priority
    MM Hunter
    Warlock
    Mage

We are interested in any ranged class and a few melee, specifically:
    Warrior
    Rogue

We do not need heals or tanks currently.

About us: SACRED is a long standing guild on the Baelgun server. We consistently push mythic content with our limited 3 night per week schedule.

Atmosphere: We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us your 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:30 to 9:00 PST/9:30 to 12:00 EST (Invites 15 minutes prior to pull time)

Applicant requirements:
    * A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
    * 18+ years of age, mature guild, no kids please.
    * Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems and enchants.
    * The ability to listen and respond on Discord.
    * Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, dodge tornadoes, or keep your place in a rotation, then we're not the guild for you.
    * Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%.
    * Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general raiding experience.

What we have to offer:
    * A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress.
    * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing current content and maintaining competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We do not add extra mandatory nights like some "3 day/week" guilds, but optional raids do happen on Wednesday nights.
    *M+ teams running most days/nights.
    * A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable – our raid team consists of men and women ranging from early 20’s up to their 40’s.
    * A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period.
    * An active group of players who sign on for general fun outside of raids.
    * Guild bank repairs and flasks for all members who raid with us (including applicants).
    * An active leadership who is open to suggestion.

Think you'd be a good fit for us? Please apply at our website: http://byallthatssacred.enjin.com or contact me in game via BattleTag Zaidian#1658.

<Nightborn> is a guild on the Area – 52 server. We are a raiding guild conducting raids on Tuesday and Thursdays from 8pm thru 11pm Eastern Standard Time. Our current progression is 11/11 Heroic, 2/11M Antorus. What the Guild Expects from you: The ideal applicant is self-driven, researches their class, and continuously strives to improve performance. Present in Discord during raids with (DBM or Big Wigs) and RCLootcouncil add-on installed is mandatory. Applicant must have a solid working internet connection. Attendance to raid should be close to 100% as all the guild requires is 6 hours a week. There is no problem If you need to miss a raid due to real life; as long as it is not on a consistent basis. What the Guild Will Provide you: The guild will provide repairs, food, and flasks. Loot is done by a loot council (which consists of officers and raiders). More importantly, we provide a friendly atmosphere. We are here to have fun and play together. We are here to form friendships as we are all more than just pixels on a computer monitor. So be prepared to listen to bad jokes on farm nights. What we need: Healers and any exceptional DPS!! **We welcome all social players that will contribute to the guild atmosphere in a positive way. Off night/optional raids are done on Wednesday at 9pm est for all in guild. We hope to hear from you!! If interested, please contact (Gishmeow- Area 52 (Gishmou#1356), Discord Gishmou#6885),( Sanjin (Aztlan#1729), Coldatron (Tangosplice #1369).

Hello, I’m not going to spam your page with a full ad we are 4/11M ABT (Personal loot) We run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 PST https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...5706502?page=1
    Also have off day runs on Friday / Saturday, check us out!

<Nightborn> is a guild on the Area – 52 server. We raid on Tuesday and Thursdays from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Our current progression is 3/11M Antorus.

What the Guild Expects from you: The ideal applicant is self-driven, researches their class, and continuously strives to improve performance. Present in Discord during raids with (DBM or Big Wigs) and RCLootcouncil add-on installed is mandatory. Applicant must have a solid working internet connection.

What the Guild Will Provide you: The guild will provide repairs, food, and flasks. Loot is done by a loot council (which consists of officers and raiders). More importantly, we provide a friendly atmosphere. We are here to have fun and play together. So be prepared to listen to bad jokes on farm nights. What we need: exceptional DPS!! **We welcome all social players that will contribute to the guild atmosphere in a positive way. M+ BFA We hope to hear from you!! If interested, please contact ( Sanjin (Aztlan#1729), or Coldatron (Tangosplice #1369).