Ban risk indicator?

Yeah so what the fuck is up MMO C?

Could we get a ban level indicator next to our name to indicate how close we are to getting our next ban?

I get banned here like 2-3 days after getting unbanned for 3-4 weeks and it's pissing me off more and more because it's often for trivial shit which plenty of other people do but they never even get infracted or warned for their behavior.

At least if I have an indicator I can tell when to tone down my rhetoric so as to not offend this butt plug generation of "non toxic" daffodils.

Thanks ^_^

The indicator is the point system. Bans start triggering at 10 points so if you're at 5 pts, every infraction will trigger a ban (length depends on the points).
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I just assume I get banned within a week of coming back. I’m pretty sure it’s automated.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Yeah so what the fuck is up MMO C?

Could we get a ban level indicator next to our name to indicate how close we are to getting our next ban?

I get banned here like 2-3 days after getting unbanned for 3-4 weeks and it's pissing me off more and more because it's often for trivial shit which plenty of other people do but they never even get infracted or warned for their behavior.

At least if I have an indicator I can tell when to tone down my rhetoric so as to not offend this butt plug generation of "non toxic" daffodils.

Thanks ^_^

View profile > infractions tab

Pretty much all posting offenses are 5 points. 15 points = ban until an infraction expires

Infractions generally last 3 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I just assume I get banned within a week of coming back. I’m pretty sure it’s automated.
    No, it's not automated. There's a human being behind every ban and infraction. And every infraction that is appealed receives a vote by real human beings.

For the op, the point system is the key and that's explained in the site FAQ. You get points for infractions, points expire after a time. 15 points or more will trigger a short ban. If you come back from that ban and get a 10-point infraction, now you have 25 active points and you'll have a much longer ban. Generally points expire after a few months. So constant breaking of the rules can get the points to pile up rather quickly.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-02-15 at 04:23 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

If you haven't understood why you keep being banned then maybe this site just isn't for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    As everyone said, check your infractions tab. If you have 10 or more active points, an additional infraction will ban you. The duration of the ban is determined by how many active points you have, with the shortest being three days.

Points expire after awhile to allow people to correct their behaviour between infractions and hopefully never get stuck banned. Points only become an issue if you build up a bunch of them in a short period of time.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |