Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Najja View Post
    Last time I checked, Simcraft doesn't do rankings so I can at this point say you're talking out your ass. I truly hope that you're the DH that shares your name here on the forum, it would make the irony of you calling me a "shitter" even more hilarious. If that is you then please, parse higher than garbage before you try to talk shit about someone.
    Guess you are an idiot then: http://simulationcraft.org/reports/T21_Raid.html

    parsing means shit, its literally padding, if you're not looking for the betterment of the guild for a boss kill then you don't belong in a mythic guild. For example killing bats on Command and being part of a stun rotation on Aggramar. Sorry not sorry, I care more about actually getting boss kills than personal performance.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2018-02-20 at 01:22 AM.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Guess you are an idiot then: http://simulationcraft.org/reports/T21_Raid.html

    parsing means shit, its literally padding, if you're not looking for the betterment of the guild for a boss kill then you don't belong in a mythic guild. For example killing bats on Command and being part of a stun rotation on Aggramar. Sorry not sorry, I care more about actually getting boss kills than personal performance.
    Ok my bad, I don't really poke around Simcraft too often nowadays since I use Raidbots for my needs so sure I guess they do have overall rankings. However, did you stop to think about what I said? When I say Simcraft/Raidbots I'm not talking about their rankings, I'm referring to the DPS Simulations they do for your character. Not their cookie cutter doll that they run through it.

    But how do you think you get kills? Raid members personal performance is a definite part of that, and the idea of using better relics IS PERSONAL PERFORMANCE. Parsing serves an important purpose, it means you take the time to look at what you and your members are doing and how to improve upon that.

    Also you may say 'parsing means shit' but it shows me that, again this assumes that you are indeed Zyky-Goldrinn, that for your iLvl you do incredibly poorly and no number of CC relics would change that. Improving your gear and your skill would go much farther then worrying about the 1.35% damage a single relic will give you.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Najja View Post
    Ok my bad, I don't really poke around Simcraft too often nowadays since I use Raidbots for my needs so sure I guess they do have overall rankings. However, did you stop to think about what I said? When I say Simcraft/Raidbots I'm not talking about their rankings, I'm referring to the DPS Simulations they do for your character. Not their cookie cutter doll that they run through it.

    But how do you think you get kills? Raid members personal performance is a definite part of that, and the idea of using better relics IS PERSONAL PERFORMANCE. Parsing serves an important purpose, it means you take the time to look at what you and your members are doing and how to improve upon that.

    Also you may say 'parsing means shit' but it shows me that, again this assumes that you are indeed Zyky-Goldrinn, that for your iLvl you do incredibly poorly and no number of CC relics would change that. Improving your gear and your skill would go much farther then worrying about the 1.35% damage a single relic will give you.
    I'm not Zyky-Goldrinn just saying, if you care to know who I actually am I have no problem telling you. Zyký-Lightbringer. Knowing who I am doesn't change facts shown through thousands of logs. Eitherway the fact remains, their cookiecutter sim is no different than you doing it yourself. They literally take the best gear and toss it into a simulation. There is zero difference from you picking out misc relic without CC and running a sim against a relic that has CC. Because no matter what a sim is going to be inaccurate from real experience as shown from sim vs actual logs.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2018-02-20 at 01:53 AM.

  4. #24
    So you just don't trust math, is that it? You think we can shoot shit into space and do all this crazy stuff in todays age but you don't think we can manage to run a simulation with some random elements to a reasonable degree of accuracy?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Najja View Post
    So you just don't trust math, is that it? You think we can shoot shit into space and do all this crazy stuff in todays age but you don't think we can manage to run a simulation with some random elements to a reasonable degree of accuracy?
    But that is what he is saying. Most sims do not show that reasonable degree of accuracy. It is impossible to do everything RNG like that because who knows what role someone may have on a specific fight. It isn't a thing that "you can't trust math" but is more of a thing that the fights don't allow you the same usage of abilities that the sim allows. Since a sim is 100% accurate and a human is nowhere near that, it changes things immensely.

    But, hey that's how I look at it. I am always wrong though

  6. #26
    Yes and most people that use a sim understand the flaws and drawbacks. They take those into account. Just like I don't expect my actual performance to match a sim on something like Imonar. Buuuut, what a sim does do very well in fact is show how much of an upgrade a particular item can be. Since every time you look at an item it will be using the same level of performance, that will give you a very strong indication of just how good the item can be.

    EDIT: Also, he calls parses shit and sims too. So how does he even try to claim to know what relic is best? He does know that we find out just how good these things are by using those tools correct?
    Last edited by Najja; 2018-02-20 at 02:21 AM.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Najja View Post
    Yes and most people that use a sim understand the flaws and drawbacks. They take those into account. Just like I don't expect my actual performance to match a sim on something like Imonar. Buuuut, what a sim does do very well in fact is show how much of an upgrade a particular item can be. Since every time you look at an item it will be using the same level of performance, that will give you a very strong indication of just how good the item can be.

    EDIT: Also, he calls parses shit and sims too. So how does he even try to claim to know what relic is best? He does know that we find out just how good these things are by using those tools correct?
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

    RNG is RNG.

    This expansion is littered with it. Hilarious that their newest class is also littered with it.

    Variations of up to 300-400k DPS on different pulls all due to fucking RNG.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

    RNG is RNG.

    This expansion is littered with it. Hilarious that their newest class is also littered with it.

    Variations of up to 300-400k DPS on different pulls all due to fucking RNG.
    Care to tell me in what way he's better? Because he has Mythic kills? His opinion on the relic? Performance? Also 300-400k variance is really rare from what I've seen of T21.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Najja View Post
    Care to tell me in what way he's better? Because he has Mythic kills? His opinion on the relic? Performance? Also 300-400k variance is really rare from what I've seen of T21.
    I don't have AothG. Havoc is my main.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I don't have AothG. Havoc is my main.
    You have my deepest sympathies, it's like playing an untuned class at that point.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Najja View Post
    You have my deepest sympathies, it's like playing an untuned class at that point.
    Yep. 18 months no ring, because I refuse to grind outdated content for Legendaries.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Najja View Post
    So you just don't trust math, is that it? You think we can shoot shit into space and do all this crazy stuff in todays age but you don't think we can manage to run a simulation with some random elements to a reasonable degree of accuracy?
    Math is irrelevant, again "math" shows DH has the best dps in the game, in practice its different. Open your eyes or continue to play poorly.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Math is irrelevant, again "math" shows DH has the best dps in the game, in practice its different. Open your eyes or continue to play poorly.
    Math shows we have the "potential" with "perfect play" and "perfect conditions" to have the highest dps. It's based on a single target 0 movement fight. Also math is what shows us that your Holy Grail, the CC trait is as good as it is.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Najja View Post
    Math shows we have the "potential" with "perfect play" and "perfect conditions" to have the highest dps. It's based on a single target 0 movement fight. Also math is what shows us that your Holy Grail, the CC trait is as good as it is.
    Whatever you want to say, as I said before multiple people are telling you that you're wrong. Get over the fact that you're not as smart as you think you are/want to be and accept the facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

  15. #35
    Well I can assure I'm better than zyky, cause I literally do 2,1m dps on coven M. But DH dps cannot be sim, cause due to rng in a really really good pull my dps on a 7min fight stays on 2.5m; which my sim tells me my highest dps is 2.04m; On the other hand in a bad bad pull where no souls were dropped, i get a 1.7-1.8m dps. If you want to be a dps rockstar, play rogue or monk; dh is not your class.

  16. #36
    Deleted
    Hello,
    Since there is post for some assistance/advice for Demonic I'd like to tag along.
    The issues on my mind are:
    1) While not in Meta, should I use Eye Beam while having 100+ fury?(basically overcaping only to have Meta + 4pc up)
    2) Should I always sincronize Nemesis with Meta? or hit it as soon as it comes off cd?(I have 2 relics in Unleashed Demons so 3,5min cd on Meta)
    Sorry for my English as I'm not native speaker

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmozak View Post
    Hello,
    Since there is post for some assistance/advice for Demonic I'd like to tag along.
    The issues on my mind are:
    1) While not in Meta, should I use Eye Beam while having 100+ fury?(basically overcaping only to have Meta + 4pc up)
    2) Should I always sincronize Nemesis with Meta? or hit it as soon as it comes off cd?(I have 2 relics in Unleashed Demons so 3,5min cd on Meta)
    Sorry for my English as I'm not native speaker
    1) Its rare that you have 100+fury while eyebeam is up. It usually happens when you over collect shards while getting good procs. I would dump the fury before eyebeaming. Only situation where it is different is when adds spawn around that time and you get more damage from eyebeaming. Ex. Adds from high command, portal keeper, Eonar etc.

    2) I assuming you mean to wait 1.5m till you use meta to use nemesis again? If so, no. Just use nemesis every 2 minutes. You would instead delay meta to line up with your 3rd Nemesis.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Ojocuervo View Post
    Well I can assure I'm better than zyky, cause I literally do 2,1m dps on coven M. But DH dps cannot be sim, cause due to rng in a really really good pull my dps on a 7min fight stays on 2.5m; which my sim tells me my highest dps is 2.04m; On the other hand in a bad bad pull where no souls were dropped, i get a 1.7-1.8m dps. If you want to be a dps rockstar, play rogue or monk; dh is not your class.
    Cool shit talking, how about you put a little proof like I did before you even try to bash people. Maybe if you even took 2 minutes to look at the coven log you'd see I was not only critting 10% under my actual crit chance but I also generated a very small amount of souls.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Cool shit talking, how about you put a little proof like I did before you even try to bash people. Maybe if you even took 2 minutes to look at the coven log you'd see I was not only critting 10% under my actual crit chance but I also generated a very small amount of souls.
    Wow, don't get mad. It wasn't my try on that kill either; tanks keep'd sisters too close to each other when i had meta up. Still not an excuse to do that parse toplel



    http://prntscr.com/ii1goy
    Last edited by Ojocuervo; 2018-02-21 at 10:57 PM.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Ojocuervo View Post
    Wow, don't get mad. It wasn't my try on that kill either; tanks keep'd sisters too close to each other when i had meta up. Still not an excuse to do that parse toplel



    http://prntscr.com/ii1goy
    Since when does 1.8 = 2.1? Nice lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •