Which Horde EU server?

I'm thinking of going Horde with my 110 instant boost. I'm currently playing on one of the most crowded Alliance servers and I'm looking for a duplicate- just a horde server.

I'm been google a bit and heard from different people their opinions and their recommendations comes down to 3 servers in term of population, guilds, pvp and pve related things.

The servers are

- Kazzak
    - Stormscale
    - Tarren Mill

Now.. I have been told by various people that Kazzak suffers quite a lot of muslim / Turk people? Is this really true? I want to play on an English server with mature people! I don't want to see a lot of spamming from muslim / Turks in chats since it clearly creates a distance between people. Don't get me wrong! I don't mind PLAYING with muslim / Turks as long as the language are in English.

Can anyone de/confirm my concerns?

I play on TM and chat is almost completely English and has a lot of guilds to choose from, used to be on Twisting-Nether which had the issue of a lot of Turkish players, so had to turn off trade etc. since didn't have a clue what they were saying so can understand the concern with Kazzak although i've personally not played there so can't say if it's true or not.

As for Stormscale don't know how it is there since not played either.

Quote Originally Posted by Staboteur View Post
    I play on TM and chat is almost completely English and has a lot of guilds to choose from, used to be on Twisting-Nether which had the issue of a lot of Turkish players, so had to turn off trade etc. since didn't have a clue what they were saying so can understand the concern with Kazzak although i've personally not played there so can't say if it's true or not.

As for Stormscale don't know how it is there since not played either.
    Thanks Staboteur. How would you say the population is on TM?

It's pretty busy, although think the population has dropped since it lists as medium now on server list, but i've not noticed it being any less busy tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play for years on Kazzak and it is almost completely english too and it doesn't suffer from muslim/turkish people, most people I met on Kazzak were dutch or swedish tho

clinophobia: Really? So Kazzak would be a good place to end up even though I have my concerns?

Played on Kazzak for a few years and it's a pretty nice server. Active, with a lot of good PvE guilds.
    Still wish I could go back to my dear old Silvermoon though.

One day...

Deleted
    I heard that people from kazzak are pretty big noobs is that True?

I'd make a trial character on the server and have a look if I were you. Won't take long, just hit a major city and check out trade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    I play for years on Kazzak and it is almost completely english too and it doesn't suffer from muslim/turkish people, most people I met on Kazzak were dutch or swedish tho
    Dutch or Swedish are the 2 largest playerbase of EU WoW (With british as 3rd). So far i noticed over my years of playing,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    I heard that people from kazzak are pretty big noobs is that True?
    From my experience most of them are just bunch of assholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    got toons on TM and Kazzak
    TM is a lovely server and yes its cross realm but nice
    Kazzak can get very nasty. Its one of those servers you /leave 2

The only time I saw anyone talking a non-english language on a eu realm was on Defias Brotherhood. Everyone was talking swedish I believe in trade chat.

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    got toons on TM and Kazzak
    TM is a lovely server and yes its cross realm but nice
    Kazzak can get very nasty. Its one of those servers you /leave 2
    Hmm.. Nasty..? Like how etc? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    These types of threads rarely produce the desired output. Please check the official Realm-specific forums for information on Realm demographics, or other online resources if you have further questions. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead