Poll: Do you have First Aid, and Use it.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Who actually has First Aid leveled, and uses it.

With the Discussion going on in the BFA subforum about the removal of First Aid, i´m curious.

Who actually has FirstAid Leveled, and who Actually uses it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember some healer shouting in partychat "I'm OOM, use a bandage" during TBC.
    Last time I encountered a bandage.

My main has first aid maxed out, but I don't really use it. I used it back in Mists, I THINK, but I could be wrong there.

Mostly play my main, a Human Paladin. So no, I havent used first aid in many years. Doubt I have it at max level even lol.

I level it for the achievements.
    But never use it.

Deleted
    I have it on some older chars. But don't have it maxed since i don't use it at all.
    Can't even remember the last time i used it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used it a decent amount when leveling melee alts in MoP. Windwool bandages or whatever they were did an okay job spot healing between pulls, etc. Plus the cloth was easy to come by with the farm.

Since then I've only leveled it as a formality I guess. Currently not leveled much at all in Legion on any toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    i used it on my fury warrior while leveling when legion launched cause eating felt slow. haven't used it in a while though.

if this is to gauge opinions on the apparent removal of First Aid, i would rather see they keep it and make it a bit more dynamic. add healing and mana potions, not sharing the same CD as power potions make seperate ones for pvp and pve. Make bandages usable only out side of combat (for pvp) and allow for a quicker full heal to replace stopping/eating (who eats that much really?). perhaps add some defibrillator mechanic through a special quest.

yes, this means taking away something from engineers and alchemists - but it is very little and i highly doubt it would hurt the professions.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

I play warrior since TBC, but I skipped WOD expansion.
    When I came back in Legion I leveled immediately First Aid because I remembered it as useful sometimes. But it heals definetly too little health. I took the Second Wind talent instead and stopped making bendages

Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    if this is to gauge opinions on the apparent removal of First Aid, i would rather see they keep it and make it a bit more dynamic. add healing and mana potions, not sharing the same CD as power potions make seperate ones for pvp and pve. Make bandages usable only out side of combat (for pvp) and allow for a quicker full heal to replace stopping/eating (who eats that much really?). perhaps add some defibrillator mechanic through a special quest.
    Its mainly my Curiosity to see where First Aid is actually, as someone above mentioned he plays Paladin. So do I.
    I checked and both my Warlock that I play until Burning Crusade, nor my Paladin have ever used a Bandage (According to Statistics).

I dont really have an Opinion on the Removal of First Aid, obviously if First Aid would´ve been improved so it would have more of an noticable Effect, it would be great.

And I like your Suggestions about improving it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember using them in WoTLK on my rogue whenever I realised the healers had given up on me :P Usually at some dangerously low hp-level I'd vanish and stand off the side and apply a bandage and then jump back in. Then in Cata self-healing spells for virtually any class came and first aid faded into irrelevancy.

At some point I was using bandage on new alts during MoP I think, I don't use bandage on high level toons.
    I'm leveling a Warrior right now, I'm at level 60, so with victory rush, heirloom trinket Swift Hand of Justice,
    I don't see the point to use bandage.
    Maybe when there's some PvP goin on, but really, I don't bother.

Can't even remember on my main if I have Mop or WoD bandage

Does "I level it every expansion for the achievements" count?

7+ Year Old Account
    I leveled it early on in Legion on my main (Fury warr) and used it in outworld stuff and a couple times in m+ when the healer has fallen (this was early on when most people didn't know exactly how affixes work)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I only level it because I don't like seeing an unlevelled profession on my stat page. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't get used not because people cannot be bothered, but because it is absolutely trash. It used to be worth taking, but then they completely nerfed any healing from it.

Rather than actually fixing it so that people will level it again, they have decided to remove it because people don't level it at the moment. Blizzard are idiots.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    I have it and always level it but only because it is a bar for me to fill. I have never used first aid seriously though because I play a druid and never need it. Not to mention it hasn't been useful in forever.

I've always leveled first aid, and used it for pvp up until Draenor I think.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I've always kept it capped on my main, but I haven't used it since 2.0.3 >_>

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the last time I used them was Cata. But I always level it to max on at least 1 character an Expac.