Happy Chinese/Vietnamese New Year

It's the year of the dog, dawgs.

Deleted
    Year of the DAWG !

10+ Year Old Account
    Merry Happy and what not.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy Year of the Dog! We're having a quiet Spring Festival, Pink's mother is visiting and her niece was already here.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

I missed out, I was going to go home to visit my family but instead I'm bedridden with fever peaking to 40c at its highest and vomiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I missed out, I was going to go home to visit my family but instead I'm bedridden with fever peaking to 40c at its highest and vomiting.
    Damn, dude. That sucks. Hope you feel better soon. Happy new year nonetheless.

I am a Rabbit

Donald Trump is a Dog

Deleted
    Do Chinese welcome the new year too with useless bam?

Deleted
    Do they still eat dogs in the year of the dog or will they eat even more than usual?

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam has a Lunar New Years sale! I am so excited with all these festivities. I took the day off yesterday and now I am gonna do some WoW New Year stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Sorry to hear. Similar thing happened to me on Thanksgiving once so I can relate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Do they still eat dogs in the year of the dog or will they eat even more than usual?
    Probably the same amount. We don't stop eating pork on year of the pig, beef on year of the cow, or chicken on year of rooster.