Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everything the Tauren do is better than everything the not-Tauren do, so Sunwalker obviously won out for me.

It is always darkest before the dawn. An'she guide you.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanbane View Post
    Hopefully highmountain tauren soon!
    Yeah... No.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Female Human, Mogs look way better on the females than males, and human for the racials

Human because she gets her name from a character from medieval epic literature. I also wanted to make her the most ridiculously girly character possible and on Alliance human seemed the best race for that.

Playing Male Draenei. I wanted to be massive and its the only choice for the Alliance. The passive STR bonus with the 3min Heal seemed better overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone changed to Dark Iron Dwarf paladin since the release of them? I'm tempted to change but not sure yet. Came across a few pictures that are miiiighty tempting though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Has anyone changed to Dark Iron Dwarf paladin since the release of them? I'm tempted to change but not sure yet. Came across a few pictures that are miiiighty tempting though.

As soon as I finish grinding up that 7th Legion rep I will be going Dark Iron Dwarf. They look amazing!

Whatever has hooves

White, pure bavarian phenotype. Why? Because I want to wear myself like a boss.

Lightforged Draenei. Because there is simply nothing cuter than a lady spacegoat. And of course I racechanged to LF from Standard Goat since the insane opener you have with Light's Judgment.

And I have a belf gal as well which has seen barely any playtime since 2009. But there she is, at 102 I think, leveing very slowly to someday unlock the nightborne for my account.

Blood Elf because of class fantasy and it was the only Horde Paladin available in BC.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Human, raced changed from Blood Elf (which i loved) to be with friends. Still sad e'ryday.

Belf, cuz there is rly only one option for horde. #Zandalaridinstillbelive!

Blood elf, because I'm horde and

#bloodelfmasterrace

(Also because arcane torrent is OP, and you're literally wrong if you rolled any other race. I mean have you done heroic or mythic zul? Or Kings rest, or underot. It's required)
    Last edited by prwraith; 2018-09-29 at 01:06 AM.

Human, mainly because I don’t like the other options.

I seriously hope Kul’tirans can be Paladins, I’ll race change to that immediately. Paladins have been shafted with allied races as we can only be Draenei 2.0 and Dwarf 2.0. nothing changes between DI and LF aside from some tats and extra aesthetics that I’ll never see because of transmog, so it’s literally like I’m playing a regular dwarf or Draenei. Meanwhile Nightborne and void elves are both new models for each faction (not new models to the game, just to the factions) and Paladin can’t be either of them.

So I’m really hoping for Kul’tiran Pallies. It’d be so sweet. We don’t see really any of them now but they were around heavily during The Third War which had a ton of human involvement and naturally that includes their Paladins.

Lightforged Draenei. They look amazing in plate, the best of all races really, what with wide shoulders and the tail. Also, weapons look great on them, of any kind. And I like the whole tentacle face theme. I just wish they had better racials (...but still, the orbital nuke animation looks awesome, ahaha).

They basically just scream "The Light will forge you a new one.". And then even when they die, they're literally a holy-instant-karma-bomb. Love it.

I like how big the character is. Makes the gear large too. Paladins to me are Draenei. I am a Holy Paladin main spec. Cant go wrong with having a holy paladin in a raid. I also love Ret.

Female draenei that i leveled up to do the sweet Yrels questlines.

And now im leveling her to max out her reps and gear up until Zandalaris become playable

Then i'll play as a Zandaladin.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

10+ Year Old Account
    Human male. It's just the classic paladin for me so I can't play as anything else, except maybe a Zandalari.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

5+ Year Old Account
    Dark Iron Dwarf because I like the idea of a grumpy fire Paladin who lives in a Volcano. A more rough and ready kind of Paladin, still essentially good but gruff.