Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari troll, because I must purify the heathens of this world in Rezan's name.

Human, cause I'm Alliance and hate Draenei and Dwarf.

5+ Year Old Account
    BE and LF Draenei
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Blood Elf. I originally was Alliance all the way. Then I got hacked. Then all my friends moved to Horde. I already had leveled a Warrior (end of Vanilla, start of BC), and decided I wanted to give a Pally a try. He's been my main up till WoD, which then I went Hunter. I still come back to him quite a bit though. He's my baby boy tank!

Not a huge fan of Taurens or Trolls being Pallies, but whatever, I figure people can do them. Though if they ever made a Undead option..

EDIT: Also consider him a OG Blood Knight. Completed that quest chain back in BC when it was a def a PITA to do.
    Last edited by DCCF; 2019-07-19 at 09:17 PM.
    The bravery of mortals never fails to astound me. Death affixes its cold stare upon you and in return you rise to challenge its assertion! It is why your kind is so loved... and so hated. - Torastrasza

10+ Year Old Account
    Human....the hell if I know?!

5+ Year Old Account
    Blood elf mostly because i wanted to see horde side of BFA. Also glowing yellow eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DCCF View Post
    Blood Elf. I originally was Alliance all the way. Then I got hacked. Then all my friends moved to Horde. I already had leveled a Warrior (end of Vanilla, start of BC), and decided I wanted to give a Pally a try. He's been my main up till WoD, which then I went Hunter. I still come back to him quite a bit though. He's my baby boy tank!

Not a huge fan of Taurens or Trolls being Pallies, but whatever, I figure people can do them. Though if they ever made a Undead option..

EDIT: Also consider him a OG Blood Knight. Completed that quest chain back in BC when it was a def a PITA to do.
    Just remember Sir Zeliek hated himself lol.....but yeah undead pallies would be a go for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari because they are the superior choice
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Human since vanilla... still play with him The race fits the class perfectly.

Also a new Zandalari, because i wanted a horde paladin and i like Zandalari.
    He looks cool on his heritage and pally mount. Not many Paladin transmogs look good on tribal races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf/Horde
    I love the whole Blood Knight thing and with that Spellbreaker armor as their heritage set I was so happy I rolled one

Dark Iron/Alliance
    No real reason, but I remember the officer mobs from BRD that did Paladin spells near that Molten Giant boss (I forget his name) and rolled one because of them
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf. For the simple reason that I vowed to never play Alliance. I also don't have Zandalari unlocked, I hate rep grinding. Tauren never really peeked my interest either.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

male belf for the memes. also 360 swings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei, although I do have human, dark iron dwarf and blood elf paladin alts (What? I don't suffer from a paladin addiction, I am enjoying it!). The primary reason nowadays is probably "because it has always been", and no race has been interesting enough to varant race change (and the personal character lore that has slowly built up since TBC).
    Originally, I chose a draenei because it felt like the "most paladin" race. The visual side felt right - not just of the character, but of draenei locations as well - and that kept on being the case for me since. The racials fitting my playstyle are a nice icing on the the cake, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren and Dark Iron Dwarf.

Tauren was just because i wanted to play a cow.

Dark Iron because they are hands down my favorite dwarves of WOW. Plus the heritage armor is the best looking by a mile. The fire blood racial is a fun cd to use in pvp.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Lightforged which is the lost brother to my DK who is a Draenei. Sibling rivalry cranked up to 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Blood elf, because of the whole Blood Knight aspect. In the TBC era, before it was diluted. Never cared for the paladins being about absolute faith in the Light and that what they are doing is just and good, so I loved the idea that a blood elf doesn't have to engage in that, first because their power was drawn from a captive naaru, then from the renewed Sunwell. At the time Horde didn't have alternatives either, but I think I'd go belf even today.

Although he's stuck in lvl 100, because I couldn't be bothered to play more than three characters post-WoD.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

5+ Year Old Account
    Dark Iron Dwarf for the reason of a gruff fiery no shit taken Paladin amuses me.

Paladins waxing lyrical about the light and then Sidvor the Dark Iron Paladin just stomps in mid Light fueled soliloquy and just beats the crap out of them.

"Whit? ye waur takin' aw day, jist gie them a guid kickin' an' th' light'll sort it oot later."

10+ Year Old Account
    I race changed to Zandalari Troll because playing a Blood Elf for the past 6 years was exhausting to look at.

15+ Year Old Account
    Human because Diplomacy was OPAF and female because the cast animations were the best in vanilla.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

I'm a Human male for the Diplomacy racial. I'd love to be rocking a plate-kini like I used to on my Blood Elf female pally... but I transferred to an RP server and it feels way too weird RPing as a female when I'm a male IRL.