Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Still trying to decide between blood elf and zandalari right now.

But the main question is

When is the alliance going to get a new race for paladins?

I want to play an alliance paladin but humans are boring

Draenei hoove and reversed knees are off putting.

And i dont like the perspecive playing as a dwarf.

Give is something new

I have a Paladin of every available race. Design-wise I like Draenei the most.

I do want gnome or worgen rallies, or kul tirans.

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)
    Have one of every race combo.

My favourite is my Tauren Paladin, but the one I like the most from a theme perspective would be Human male. Too bad I just cannot stand the way they run.
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚ ゚・⭑
    bOrRoWeD PoWeR U gUiS, 'TiS EvIl!!

Currently he's a blood elf but once I unlock Zandalari I'm race changing. If/when undead can become paladins, he's going undead though!

There are no another race option which armors and weapons are looks awesome on it better than Human Male character, their character animations are awesome, gears looking really cool on them, so I am Human Male Paladin.

Just made a Belf Pallie, mainly because I really dont like any of the Alliance Races that can be a Pallie. Its Shrek/Cow-goat crossbreed or an ankle chewer.

Lightforged Draenei, unoriginal yes, but the heritage armor is crisp.

110 boosted a human paladin. I usually play Horde but I wanted to play an Alliance character on my server to see the Alliance side of the story. Wasn't sure whether to choose Draenei or Human (already had a 105 Draenei paladin on another server, yeah, I'm kinda regretting boosting this character and not another one), decided on Human because the armor just fits humans best. Also, the reputation bonus racial will be helpful in grinding the alliance only faction rep.
    And I really don't like the Draenei paladin mount, not a fan of the elephants.

Also, I hope we'll see human heritage armor at some point...

Haven't unlocked Lightforged Draenei yet, but even if I had, would not want to boost that character due to heritage armor. Maybe gonna wait for the Shadowlands level sqish to level a allied races.

Male bloodelf. Because elf females didnt look good in plate back then and no other Palla option for horde. So not even a choice

Would love to be Goblin or Vulpera instead though

Blood elf, because we diden't have any other option at the time.. also i have not race changed since i rather be belf than Tauren or zandalari.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I have a Paladin of every available race. Design-wise I like Draenei the most.

I do want gnome or worgen rallies, or kul tirans.
    Like the guy who has a fury warrior at lvl 120 with every race and gender?

Blood Elf. The one that looks more like male (i know there arent male blood elves). Armor and weapon proportions are better.

Human/Draenei. Tried a belf paladin but just couldn't deal with how skinny they are in plate armor, especially the gauntlets/gloves.
    My greatest fear is that one day, my MMO-Champion ignore list will run out of space.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Blood elf, because we diden't have any other option at the time.. also i have not race changed since i rather be belf than Tauren or zandalari.

- - - Updated - - -

Like the guy who has a fury warrior at lvl 120 with every race and gender?
    Well, not all at 120, and definitely not of each gender, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Well, not all at 120, and definitely not of each gender, lol.
    This is the guy i was refering to btw, if you missed his posts on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...rriors_1_year/

Human Paladin.
    My paladin was my first toon back when I started in 2007 and it still is.

Male Dwarf, because I needed an Alliance toon back in WOTLK, and dwarves were the coolest alliance race to me back then.
    ...And they still are. Fight me.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrah-the-Old-One View Post
    Male Dwarf, because I needed an Alliance toon back in WOTLK, and dwarves were the coolest alliance race to me back then.
    ...And they still are. Fight me.
    Dwarves are just slightly bigger/bulkier, booze loving gnomes. Fight me.

Zandalari is the perfect option. They have the most unique theme and they rock any mog like a boss. Ability to change racials is also a great thing.

Blood Elf and most recently Lightforged

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    Blood Elf, because that was the only option at the time and I'm too cheap to race change and too lazy to level anything else to cap from scratch. I kinda miss seal twisting sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.