Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blood elf. Because I didnt want to play a Tauren at the time, but now I'd be perfectly fine with playing a tauren if the race chance wasnt so incredibly overpriced. And because I dont play Alliance anymore.

Was a Human because I thought Dwarfs were ugly and retarded (still do) and then when I went Horde I had to choose Belf because that was the only Horde race.. Tauren Paladins look ugly as hell so I'm not changing. I was hoping for Zandalari but Blizzard shit on that dream so Belf I will stay.

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)
    Blood Elf female (my first pala, started as Human back in WOTLK, race changed to Belf mid-MoP as I went back Horde)
    Male Tauren
    Male Dwarf
    Male Draenei
    Female Tauren
    Female Lightforged Draenei

I go for class/race combos that look good in a class' sets of gear, but human males are just too damned horrible when it comes to run animations and shit... Which sucks, because I think they look the best as Paladins.
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    Classic servers in total EU/US: 73. Retail servers EU/Russia: 160, 60+ High/Full.
    "BuT ClAsSiC CaRrIeS ReTaIL HuRR"

Tauren, because I play on Horde and I would rather play that over Blood Elves.

Deleted
    Blood elf. Arcane torrent is great for AoE pulling those casters in dungs and also catching enemny healer off guard in bg/arena.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    Human because the only other option at the time was a Dwarf and I didn't want to play a Dwarf.

Blood Elf. Free mana + silence + 1% crit == the best holy pala stat

Draenei for the racials (kinda locked into Alliance, would probably be BE otherwise).

Tauren, Cus all other races that can be paladins suck.

Dwarf. I like their solidarity and stoutness. Solid.

Human because of how the armor looks on male humans.

Tauren male. I play horde and am not a fan of blood elves. Were there another race option I'd likely choose it.

Male Blood Elf, strictly because I think they look great in just about all armor. I was hoping for Zandalari, but, poof.

The Patient
    Male human since 2005 Human because thats the only race that are true paladins! Everyone else is something different than a paladin (except dwarfs) and are only grouped up as paladins for mechanics

Zandalari Paladin because i love the prelates and the fantasy of doing something in an unexpected way (worshipping the loa instead of just the light)

BE, because it's the only option Horde has.

Blood elf because that was the only game in town.

Dwarf because Might of the Mountain for holy

It was Blood Elf because female belf healing animations is the best ingame. Then guild turned alliance for Legion, so I changed to Draenei female because their story is good and the looks and animations are nice.

Now though, it is a Lightforged. I feel it is an upgraded Draenei. Really digging how nice it is. And Army of the Light is a RP-element for it.
    Horde bad, smash monkey. Who is a good monkey? You are!

Wrath of The Bolvar too big for this forum. 10.0 confirmed?