Page 1 of 25
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What race is your paladin and why?

I'm curious what race(and gender) you chose for your paladin and what the reason is for that.

I'm currently human male paladin since it just...fits it feels like for me. I think of Uther, the Highlords Alexandros Mograine and Tirion Fordring, Turalyon, etc.

I know some people consider humans boring but to me, armor looks best on them. I have been thinking of race changing to a male Lightforged Draenei though... but I can't get past the hoof thing. >_>
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2018-02-16 at 11:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Blood elf for arcane torrent.. the aoe silence + extra holy power is nice. Also, slutmog

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blood elf, was the only horde option on creation in TBC/Wotlk.

And no Nightborne/Highmountain paladin options, and not looking like Zandalari will be either.

Why not regular Tauren? Already have a Tauren Priest, feels more unique due to it being the only Cloth class option.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-02-16 at 11:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf. Just because it is a dwarf.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    Blood elf because tauren paladins are ridiculus bullshit and elven paladins are cool and fuck playing alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    My main paladin is Draenei, and I made a new LF Draenei paladin that's like 27 or 28. I have a human paladin on one of my extra accounts but eh, she bores me.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Dwarf, I always felt like Paladins belonged on Alliance and I enjoy the theme of a holy Dwarf with a hammer. Tempted to level a Lightforged Draenei, though.

Blood elf female well because that ass and casting animation.

A human male because my Paladin is Mograine.
    120 | 110 | 110 | 110 | 101 | 101 | 101 | 100
    91 | 91 | 80 | 70 | 70 | 60 | 60

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Human, because I originally modeled his look after my own IRL.

Draenei, namely for their racial story, and I'm fascinated by the idea of alien holy warriors/crusaders.

Human.

Not horde as on creation horde couldn't be pallys.
    Not dwarf because 2h spinning like a top looks silly...
    Not goat-legs as they did not exist in 'nilla.

Come BC.......

No switching to horde to be an elf... yuck elf pally....
    Male-goat men look like they have a corn cob shoved up their butt. Did not want to be female.

As for now..... been Human to long to change.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Blood elf, was the only horde option on creation in TBC/Wotlk.
    Exactly this. Not paying to race change to something that looks and feels even more thematically wrong to me either.

I did make my first toon ever a Human Paladin because I was a Warcraft 1, 2 and 3 player and it's just how Paladins were supposed to be in my mind. Eventually also spent a stint on Alliance side during Cata and I race/faction changed to Draenei cuz of that TBC cinematic where you see Maraad gearing up into T4. Just looks cool as shit (and I had the set)
    Last edited by xxcloud417xx; 2018-02-17 at 12:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf because I love Dwarves.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    BE because horde. Female since I might aswell enjoy the posterior view in 3rd person

Was female Draenei initially, but since I transferred my main to horde about a year or so ago, now it's belf. Way better casting animations in any case

Blood elf. Because I didnt want to play a Tauren at the time, but now I'd be perfectly fine with playing a tauren if the race chance wasnt so incredibly overpriced. And because I dont play Alliance anymore.

Was a Human because I thought Dwarfs were ugly and retarded (still do) and then when I went Horde I had to choose Belf because that was the only Horde race.. Tauren Paladins look ugly as hell so I'm not changing. I was hoping for Zandalari but Blizzard shit on that dream so Belf I will stay.

Blood Elf female (my first pala, started as Human back in WOTLK, race changed to Belf mid-MoP as I went back Horde)
    Male Tauren
    Male Dwarf
    Male Draenei
    Female Tauren
    Female Lightforged Draenei

I go for class/race combos that look good in a class' sets of gear, but human males are just too damned horrible when it comes to run animations and shit... Which sucks, because I think they look the best as Paladins.

Tauren, because I play on Horde and I would rather play that over Blood Elves.