Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Blood elf. Arcane torrent is great for AoE pulling those casters in dungs and also catching enemny healer off guard in bg/arena.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Human because the only other option at the time was a Dwarf and I didn't want to play a Dwarf.

Blood Elf. Free mana + silence + 1% crit == the best holy pala stat

Draenei for the racials (kinda locked into Alliance, would probably be BE otherwise).

Tauren, Cus all other races that can be paladins suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf. I like their solidarity and stoutness. Solid.

Human because of how the armor looks on male humans.

Tauren male. I play horde and am not a fan of blood elves. Were there another race option I'd likely choose it.

Male Blood Elf, strictly because I think they look great in just about all armor. I was hoping for Zandalari, but, poof.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Male human since 2005 Human because thats the only race that are true paladins! Everyone else is something different than a paladin (except dwarfs) and are only grouped up as paladins for mechanics

Zandalari Paladin because i love the prelates and the fantasy of doing something in an unexpected way (worshipping the loa instead of just the light)

BE, because it's the only option Horde has.

Blood elf because that was the only game in town.

Dwarf because Might of the Mountain for holy

It was Blood Elf because female belf healing animations is the best ingame. Then guild turned alliance for Legion, so I changed to Draenei female because their story is good and the looks and animations are nice.

Now though, it is a Lightforged. I feel it is an upgraded Draenei. Really digging how nice it is. And Army of the Light is a RP-element for it.

Deleted
    Human. Gear just looks better on them and the stun removal and 2% stats are not bad.

I have a blood elf aswell... he was created in TBC for seal of blood. He still isn't max level though.

I have been pondering leveling a lightforged Draenei, but i can't for the life of me find out how much damage their racial Light's judgement does at 110. If anyone has one, let me know.

7+ Year Old Account
    Holy female tauren. Played a belf dk for so long i just needed something new in my life even tho i feel the mogs are rough and the racials arnt as good.

Also... Bloodhoof 4 lyfe. Cairn (rip) was obe of the coolest dudes hirde side, hoping Baine will live well in his dads shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post
    Dwarf. Just because it is a dwarf.
    ^this.

A Dwarf Paladin Buddy of mine recently transed to a human. He know has the Guildnote "Hater of all Dwarfs".

Deleted
    Human, because I just LOVE the lore behind the Silver Hand and all that.
    Also, my LF Draenei is a warrior which I certainly RP like a paladin with more combat focus. :P