Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Human. Gear just looks better on them and the stun removal and 2% stats are not bad.

I have a blood elf as well... he was created in TBC for seal of blood. He still isn't max level though.

I have been pondering leveling a lightforged Draenei, but i can't for the life of me find out how much damage their racial Light's judgement does at 110. If anyone has one, let me know.
    I posted this in another thread about LFD, but the Light's Judgement ability can do quite a bit over the course of a dungeon or raid/encounter, particularly on AoE:

Saw this picture in the Ret discord of someone tanking Arcway 16 as a LFD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    Human paladin, ever since vanilla (1st main, still my main).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I posted this in another thread about LFD, but the Light's Judgement ability can do quite a bit over the course of a dungeon or raid/encounter, particularly on AoE:

I doubt it has that much of an impact for Ret... especially considering our low downtimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Audriele View Post
    Blood elf for arcane torrent.. the aoe silence + extra holy power is nice. Also, slutmog
    Ahhh, a bad player that has to abuse a broken racial to get a kill in PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious what race(and gender) you chose for your paladin and what the reason is for that.

I'm currently human male paladin since it just...fits it feels like for me. I think of Uther, the Highlords Alexandros Mograine and Tirion Fordring, Turalyon, etc.

I know some people consider humans boring but to me, armor looks best on them. I have been thinking of race changing to a male Lightforged Draenei though... but I can't get past the hoof thing. >_>
    My main Paladin is a Blood Elf, he's the successor of my first paladin who was a human but as soon as TBC hit, I went from US to EU servers and made a Blood Elf Paladin.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Human, because anything else is filthy Xeno scum that must be purged.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf male, atm. Will go belf male when I move it to Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Ahhh, a bad player that has to abuse a broken racial to get a kill in PvP.
    Or he/she doesnt do PvP and do M+ where the silence is good?

Also, so salty.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Dwarf. Because ... dwarf.

Deleted
    My paladin is a female draenei. Has nice casting animations, and also looks really cool if you have a good transmog.

7+ Year Old Account
    My Paladin has been everything but Dwarf and Tauren, haha. Current human male.
    Started as human male, then went female Draenei during ICC. Then went Blood Elf for a couple of years. Then went back to Alliance as human female then swapped between male and female for a while. Seriously tempted to go female Lightforged Draenei though. Odd choice as Ret but they look so damn good. Plus dat space goat ass. :F

Deleted
    Tauren because that's badass dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    One is a dwarf male because I like them better then humans. (I had a human priest, but racechanged to gnome as soon as possible).

One is a Bloodelf male, because that was the only option for The Horde to play paladins. I would like to play a Highmountain Paladin, but sadly is no option. Since I have already 3 Tauren at lvl 110 (druid, priest, hunter) I don't plan to play another of these. But who knows?

I've been Female Draenei, but am thinking of going LF. I like the tmogs on the female spacegoats. Not in a creepy way, just think aesthetically they look better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Human paladin, ever since vanilla (1st main, still my main).

I doubt it has that much of an impact for Ret... especially considering our low downtimes.
    I imagine with max Crusade stacks + pantheon going, it'd dunk a pack of mobs in Antorus, like the adds on High Command, Portal Keeper's imps, etc. but yeah, the downtime might not do so well.

I'm tempted to make the switch to LFD male(mostly for aesthetics) but like I mentioned in my first post, there's something about the lack of feet that bothers me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari, because I'm in denial

Yeah, the reason it can do loads of damage(wich makes it kinda op racial) is because it do the same damage on every mob in a big pack as it do on one single target. I'll make a strong assumption that the player used it on the blobs that multiplies in the start of the dungeon.

It is fun and cool, but I sadly think the aoe-portion of it will be nerfed. My paladin is a Lightforged, and I for sure hope it will stay as it is

Tauren, the only Horde option, as far as I see it.

I don't think barbie dolls work as strength based, plate-wearing, melee fighters.

I have a human paladin on alliance, just for fun. But I wouldn't mind going draenei male if I was to reroll. Or maybe even a dwarf.
    Alliance has less clear choices.
    Mother pus bucket!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The image of Maraad blessing himself and then smashing the orcs right and left in TBC cinematic trailer stuck in my head for eternity. I play draenei paladin because of him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf awaiting a race change to Undead once they became available.

I just made my first ever Paladin as a Lightforged space goat. I'm going to try out Holy Paladin and see how fun it is compared to resto shaman. I plan on healing in BFA. I can't take the dps rat race anymore.

Tauren because I hate playing blood elves