Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gorkos View Post
    Tauren because I hate playing blood elves
    The same. i would change to undead if is possible in the future or panda.

Human for the racials, but I will be swapping to Dark Iron Dwarf ASAP. I've always loved their look.

Blood Elf because there is no other good choice on Horde, hopefully they allow Zandalari to be Paladin.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently dwarf, because I've mostly been human on alliance otherwise. Will change soon to belf though, dont want tauren paladin.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    @Gehco, you must also tell the races of your other 20 paladins XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    @Gehco, you must also tell the races of your other 20 paladins XD
    Waaaait a minute, how did you know?

Well, as requested. Currently at 23 Paladins.

8 Blood Elf Paladins.
    5 Humans Paladins.
    3 Dwarf Paladins.
    4 Tauren Paladins.
    3 Draenei Paladins (Including one lightforged, same thing).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Blood Elf. I main Horde and by the time Tauren were allowed I had already spent a shitload of time on my BE Paladin and had no more character slots left.

Only regret is that they're kind of small compared to other races, but other than that I really enjoy them.

Draenei, but to be precise, my Paladin isn't Draenei but my Draenei is a Paladin, because it seemed to fit thematically and I really just wanted to play the "newest" race (that was back in WotLK) when I started. That's also why he has Inscription.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I posted this in another thread about LFD, but the Light's Judgement ability can do quite a bit over the course of a dungeon or raid/encounter, particularly on AoE:

Saw this picture in the Ret discord of someone tanking Arcway 16 as a LFD.

I grouped with a Ret LF recently. I'm not sure the ability scales with gear or not, but he had average normal argus gear. The racial did about 1.3m on each mob and can crit.

So, this means the racial should be more powerful than casting a Divine storm, just cause it doesn't cost any HP. In single target, it's probably not worth using, unless we have an empty GCD (wich isn't very fun).
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-02-22 at 04:50 PM.

Blood elf, no idea why. I want to change him to dwarf but don't really have the $$$ for those luxuries right now.

Waiting for Dark Iron Dwarves, I'll probably use the 110 boost on a Dark Iron Dwarf paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Blood elf, no idea why. I want to change him to dwarf but don't really have the $$$ for those luxuries right now.

Waiting for Dark Iron Dwarves, I'll probably use the 110 boost on a Dark Iron Dwarf paladin
    Nooooo don't boost him. Heritage armor dark irons get is amazing and perfect for plate user. You get it only if you level character from start!

Human.

Because I was boring when I started playing, and now I'm just too far with it.

Also diplomacy is too good for someone who likes maxing out reps. And can't really use helms on a female draenei with the horns sticking out, and I don't want to play a walking refrigerator (male draenei).

My main paladin was a female draenei since Wrath. She was just recently changed to female Lightforged Draenei, because it fits with the idea I have of her in my head even better than regular draenei did.

My secondary paladin is a male blood elf. I dislike them in lore, but the whole Blood Knight aesthetic appeals to me.

When Dark Iron dwarves are out, I'll probably roll a male dorf paladin, even if it's just to level him for the armor set.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I grouped with a Ret LF recently. I'm not sure the ability scales with gear or not, but he had average normal argus gear. The racial did about 1.3m on each mob and can crit.

So, this means the racial should be more powerful than casting a Divine storm, just cause it doesn't cost any HP. In single target, it's probably not worth using, unless we have an empty GCD (wich isn't very fun).
    Seems like it'd only be useful when you have an open gcd to use or if you wanna nuke stuff on big aoe pulls. If it does that per mob with decent gear, it's essentially another Gorshalach's Legacy which ain't half bad tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Human.

Because I was boring when I started playing, and now I'm just too far with it.

Also diplomacy is too good for someone who likes maxing out reps. And can't really use helms on a female draenei with the horns sticking out, and I don't want to play a walking refrigerator (male draenei).
    Diplomacy is crazy good right now due to paragon reputations for trying to get all those mounts, yeah. I'll likely hold off on changing to LFD until I get 'em all, if I do race change.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2018-02-23 at 12:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WerSchakal View Post
    ^this.

A Dwarf Paladin Buddy of mine recently transed to a human. He know has the Guildnote "Hater of all Dwarfs".
    That's how dwarves work. You either die a dwarf or live long enough to hate their fucked up faces.

Female human. Why? Best butt in the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    My main Paladin is a Sin'dorei female because Blood Knight lore and they look the best.

Also have a 110 Human Paladin and Lightforged Paladin, but I don't really like them. The latter of which only exists for that heretige armor.

If for whatever reason I were to go Alliance I'd go male Draenei. My female lightforged has horrible animations and female humans has horrendous clipping issues.

Blood Elf, because Taurens look retarded.

blood elf, because that's what i started her as way back in bc. she went draenei for a while back in wod, but i had to get her back to her rightful race.

i am now leveling a lightforged pally. just wish paladin had a more aggressive dps spec available, to suit the rather aggressive nature of lightforged.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Currently at 23 Paladins.

are you ok? do you have a stable adult that can make sure you are ok?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lightforged. The Heritage armor and the heavy light theme just works extremely well on a paladin. Likely my best looking character.