Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Tauren, because belf sucks, and there is no more options in the horde and Tauren holy imposes respect

Human, because I only play Alliance and dislike the alternatives.

Tauren, because I don't like elf and I'm interested in the whole Sunwalker background, get disappointed when discovered that no pally ability (or glyph) is tauren themed, but I've managed to create a nice set of transmog so all is well.

I've got a belf paladin, because Horde and what else to play there.
    Then I got dorf paladin on alliance who was a human before. He had the same looks as Blazor from the machinima "Tales of the Past".

But since Blizz screwed over humans with the charater remodel I changed him to dorf. Male dorfs are the only character models on Alliance which are faithful to the original while improving it. The rest just sucks donkey balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Paladin is human as I really like the lore behind Uther, the Silver Hand knights and all that WIII Paladin stuff. I didn't like Dwarves as much as all their animations kind of looked similar back when we had the old models.

5+ Year Old Account
    I have for every spec/playstyle another paladin

Alliance:
    Dwarf - Protection
    Draenei - Holy
    Human - Retribution
    LF Draenei - Holy dps (though levelling is quite slow since 7.3.5)

Horde:
    Tauren - Protection
    Blood Elf - Holy
    Zandalari (I hope) - Retribution

And what I try to do, is to take different talents for both of my protection paladins, both Holy, etc. (if possible).

Deleted
    My pally is a befl, because I'm not playing tauren. If zandalari can be paladin, I'm going to level that.

My paladin was a dwarf since 2007/2008 But I recently faction changed to horde so now he is a female blood elf. I have 3 tauren characters already 1 being plate. And Males look goofy as hell. so yeah, female blood elf is the only option left.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I'm curious what race(and gender) you chose for your paladin and what the reason is for that.

I'm currently human male paladin since it just...fits it feels like for me. I think of Uther, the Highlords Alexandros Mograine and Tirion Fordring, Turalyon, etc.

I know some people consider humans boring but to me, armor looks best on them. I have been thinking of race changing to a male Lightforged Draenei though... but I can't get past the hoof thing. >_>
    Human male as well, since:
    1. best looking gear
    2. Uther
    3. non intrusive animations (like dwarfs wobbling around, or Taurens just too large, can't even see what you're fighting)

I'm curious what race(and gender) you chose for your paladin and what the reason is for that.

I'm currently human male paladin since it just...fits it feels like for me. I think of Uther, the Highlords Alexandros Mograine and Tirion Fordring, Turalyon, etc.

I know some people consider humans boring but to me, armor looks best on them. I have been thinking of race changing to a male Lightforged Draenei though... but I can't get past the hoof thing. >_>
    Male Tauren. Sunwalkers seem to be pretty cool

My pally is a blood elf, has been since BC, right up until Legion, where he became a Draenei, because I switched factions to play with a friend. But now he's back in his elfy goodness.

Originally, well, I'm one of those people who always like elves. Been playing them since AD&D. But also, I loved the idea of the original Blood Elves, the dark take. The trapped Naaru. The Blood Knights with the different black/red look. Lady Liadrin becoming disenfranchised by the failure of the Light to protect Silvermoon from the Scourge and taking up a much more direct fight by becoming the first. The whole story was just intriguing. Not to mention how cool Champion Vranesh looks patrolling the city.

Went with a dwarf because they're the closest to gnomes I can get

10+ Year Old Account
    Lightforged. I love that they're sci-fi and have space ships, transporter tech, Iron Man suits, tatts, a forehead thingy, an orbital Protoss nuke, and that they're walking bombs filled with Holy Light goodness and hurting.

Played a Blood Elf for the most part, but only due to lack of options. Human Paladin is the only thing that works for me thematically, mainly because I connect Dwarves more to the warrior class (Avatar, Dual Wielding 2 hand hammers, Mountain King style) and Draenei always felt like a weird addition to the game for the longest part (up until Wod).

My two main paladins are draenei and blood elf. Draenei because it was my first paladin, and blood elf boosted because who doesn't want a Blood Knight?

High....*cough* Blood Elf. Gotta love Arcane Torrent specially in PvP and for there in-game lore. Had been playing my pally, which is my pain since BC...and yes even during the "Retlol" times.

I'm planning to make Kul'tiran paladins (if it's a thing) when they are released sooner or later.

10+ Year Old Account
    My original paladin I made back in like wrath is a Draenei. Always liked the race. I made a new one about a month ago now though and that is a Lightforged because to me they are like "better" Draenei lol. And it fits the Paladin so well.

10+ Year Old Account
    BE because I don't like hoofs.

Right now it's Belf because of Arcane Torrent. Starting fights with 1 holy power for Inquisition is good, considering Ret won't go for much crit I don't think the 2% crit damage from cows will do much.

I'll also do some healing so mana return is good as well, even if crit is strong for Holy Pala
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!