Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Human male is the only good male option for armour sets.

Lightforged/Draenei is the only good female option for slutmogs.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Human Male. Was my first max level char from Vanilla, diplomacy was the main reason. Was between Dwarf and Human at the time, and Human seemed to fit the pally lore better at the time to me as well.

Started during vanilla and just always have chosen human males/females for my paladin types. First one was male but subsequent creations have been mixed male or female. Did Tauren pally on a separate server just for a different look. I didn't stick with it though because the lore just never seemed to fit.

human male, the only race that should be allowed

Male Tauren because I play Horde and hate elves and think BE should never have been Horde side and have a grudge against blizzard for battle for elves

I haven’t played a paladin for a very long time but I’d instantly go for a Zandalari paladin if they are able to. The Horde is lacking cool paladins as I find blood elves to be overplayed and taurens as paladins just doesn’t fit. Alliance has much better options, saying that as someone who mains Horde. I might go for either Lightforged or dark iron if Zandalari doesn’t get to be paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I haven’t played a paladin for a very long time but I’d instantly go for a Zandalari paladin if they are able to. The Horde is lacking cool paladins as I find blood elves to be overplayed and taurens as paladins just doesn’t fit. Alliance has much better options, saying that as someone who mains Horde. I might go for either Lightforged or dark iron if Zandalari doesn’t get to be paladins.
    Luckily for you they will!

I miss Mists of Pandaria

I'm a human because of the reputation buff. I collect reputations more than mounts, toys or pets.

Two words:

Holy cow.

Nuff said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren male - but I play him as Sunwalker, cause this whole plate light Paladin theme doesnt fit with Taurens, but if transmogged as mail/leather like it fits really well.
    The whole sun"praying" thing fits the Tauren, but thats just my opinion

Blizz just needs to adjust the spells or give some glyphs for every class, so the color theme can be switched, or give us a quest like the green fire one. DO IT BLIZZ

Humans because belfs don't exist Ally side and my husband hates Horde

Blood Elf because I had no choice in the matter at the time.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Blood Elf because I had no choice in the matter at the time.
    You could've gone Alliance. I kid.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    You could've gone Alliance. I kid.
    I have dabbled with Alliance over the years, after the introduction of war mode I expect a peace mode to be coming for cross faction stuff for the players that don't give a crap about this faction war garbage.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I have dabbled with Alliance over the years, after the introduction of war mode I expect a peace mode to be coming for cross faction stuff for the players that don't give a crap about this faction war garbage.
    I'd honestly be all for it. I know, some people think it sounds dumb, but if a Gnome and a Tauren are both trying to go through a dungeon to defeat a dangerous thing from threatening the world, why shouldn't it be together?

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    Male Blood elf. Was only available option to play as a paladin on the horde side when TBC was released. Armour looks alright on them, but im not the biggest fan of Blood elves. Still would rather play as a whimpy BE member of the horde than be alliance. I always though dwarves looked like a train wreck of clipping armour, and hated how the space goats feet are always exposed. If i could be an undead paladin id switch in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I'd honestly be all for it. I know, some people think it sounds dumb, but if a Gnome and a Tauren are both trying to go through a dungeon to defeat a dangerous thing from threatening the world, why shouldn't it be together?

Ya it just sucks because I have a bunch of friends too invested into Alliance to ever switch over like me on the Horde but wish for the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    My 1st one was a Blood Elf, but i don't like "modern" driection of Blood Elf Pallys.I preffered their theme in BC era when they "steal" power of the light from naaru and bend it to it's will, think this art show essence of Blood Knight

In Bfa i play as Lightforged Draenei because i wanted to check expac ally side, and i always like the look of Draenei Female Oh and lets not forget Lightforged Draenei are most likely heavy inspired (as 90% of wow i dare say ) by wh40k Emperor Guard Legio Custodes

Tauren because of the Crit bonus plus warstomp is decently useful in M+.

Human male since armor looks best on them.