Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Female Tauren, because I actually like female taurens.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've had a pala back in TBC for twinking BG purposes, in WotLK i've leveled her up to max level and constantly played as a healer, damn, that was uber fun for some reason, palas were super mana stable (with int maxing) and i could heal 10 man instances solo.

In WoD times I changed her race to Human because I thought I would rock in PVP with my best friend, It didnt happen because my friend raged alot and I never logged on pala again, she still sits in Ashran or Warspear it's called. Why human? Firstly it was because of Everyman for himself, and secondly absurdly huge weapons
    I liked how big they were, onyxia's sword wasnt just a sword, but ultra-super-cutter 2000.

Ehh, I miss wotlk healing paladins
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

10+ Year Old Account
    Human because I can't be assed to pay to race-change to Dark Iron with the game in the state it's in.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Human, because of the oldschool warcraft paladin lore.

Also will be rolling a zandalari paladin, because Prelates are cool ... and so was Rezan

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Human. Only humans, and later dwarves, are actual paladins, Knights of the Silver Hand. The other races have their own imitations.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Humans. Because Uther, Tyrion, Alexandros, Arthas, Turalyon, Gavinrad the Dire... need I say more?

Tauren because horde for life and because i named him holymoopower then later name changed to holypoopower during legion as a joke. I still killed it as ret. Was a human warrior tank till cata when i could finally re roll hordd and play ret because it was always my dream dps class when ingot bored of tanking raids hardcore from vanilla till cata
    Last edited by dmerriam005; 2019-02-24 at 06:00 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Human, because i hate dwarves and my space goat is my shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren, for the dad joke, and because I love Taurens.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

Blood Elf, cause i'm not fucking rerolling or race changing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    Human. Only humans, and later dwarves, are actual paladins, Knights of the Silver Hand. The other races have their own imitations.
    Think you mean iterations because Justicars were around long before the humans were born from the curse of flesh.

Dwarf... mostly because I'm short and stumpy but really because the lore surrounding Iron Forge really interested me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started as Human, became Draenei at some point and finally Dwarf Paladin because I like those rough hairy hammering guys hammering stuff :]

Conqueror of Orgrimmar NerfHealers's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Human male, they are the og race for paladins, male or female but personally I roll a male for larger gear and a "thicc" model

Human because the gear scales kinda awesome Lol

First paladin in classic was Female Human. My friends and I decided we were going to switch to Alliance and all level together. That lasted until like level 20? Over the years I got her to like 50 or so, but in the Legion pre-patch I had gotten her to 100 from the invasions. Eventually, this paladin became my current 110 and main in Legion as a Female Blood Elf (transfer and faction change).

My first main paladin started as a Female Blood Elf, as there was another Human Male Paladin named Hearthman and I made the Female Blood Elf named Hearthwoman. Due to an overwhelming amount of other dudes hitting on me and getting downright upset that I wasn't a girl, (plus I had moved servers) I changed to a Male Blood Elf and because I liked the name I stole Hearthman. Eventually moving the Paladin to another server where he sits at 110 and will probably not touch.

Currently, I am slowly leveling a Zandalari Paladin for the armor as I race changed my 120 Druid already. Will probably get my Female Blood Elf up to 120 as her gear is completely OP from raiding H and M Antorus so much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf... mostly just because of torrent. It’s a free builder and proving to be powerful this expac as a group/raid cooldown.

I've been blood elf since TBC, I just couldn't race change it, due to the time it has been blood elf. I grew used to it and it wouldn't be my pala anymore..

When I return I will be a LF Draenei until night elves are able to be paladins

Human Paladin. Rolled him in Classic, was going to be a dwarf, but friends wanted to be humans, so he's human.

However, he's been through a number of race changes, including:

Blood Elf
    Tauren
    Draenei
    Lightforged Draenei

But the paladin lords of old (Mograine, Tirion, Uther, etc.) are just soooo badass and fundamental to my love of paladins that I have had a very hard time keeping him as any other race.