Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    BE and Draenei.

I hate playing as a human and BEs were the only palidans on the Horde at the time.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Human male because of the following reasons:
    1. Alliance
    2. I don't play midgets
    3. Male draenei look like shit, also they stick their tails through the weapon.
    4. Female draenei stick their tails through the weapon, and their elbows, also their right arm is shorter than the left arm, also helmets interact badly with their horns. Yep, female draenei are real piece of work, some of Blizzard's "best" models.
    5. Female humans stick their arms through the weapon one their backs, and then stick their weapon through their feet when casting heals and buffs.

Blood elf, the lore behind how they become paladins is just really interesting to me. I love that it started as something evil, and it has morphed (evolved) to something more in line with the Light.

Dark Iron Dwarf. Best racials for tanking.

Human male, because the other paladins on Alliance are midgets, look like crap (draenei male) or have a metric ton of visual glitches (all female draenei having scoliosis, and their weapons dangling madly on their hips, and sticking their two-handed weapons and shields through the back of their heads, and having their right arms shorter than the left arms, and sticking their tails through everything worn on the back, and sticking their elbows through shields worn on the back), and female human is not that different than female draenei.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Human male because they have the best proportions in the game and are your classic Paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Think you mean iterations because Justicars were around long before the humans were born from the curse of flesh.
    Yet they chose a human Paladin as the leader of their most elite force, so they may have been early, but they are also kinda not competent. Like, an army of those got totally wrecked by the Orcs as well, while around a dozen real Paladins wrecked the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    Yet they chose a human Paladin as the leader of their most elite force, so they may have been early, but they are also kinda not competent. Like, an army of those got totally wrecked by the Orcs as well, while around a dozen real Paladins wrecked the Horde.
    What were we even discussing? This was 9 months ago

Blood elf male, both because I prefer horde and because every other male race's shoulders are absurd. BE isn't much better but it's the less insane option. Then again, their two handed melee animation is horrible.

BE for heritage. On my retri it's fantastic!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    All Horde races of paladins are a fucking joke.
    What year is it, 2007?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Still trying to decide between blood elf and zandalari right now.

But the main question is

When is the alliance going to get a new race for paladins?

I want to play an alliance paladin but humans are boring

Draenei hoove and reversed knees are off putting.

And i dont like the perspecive playing as a dwarf.

Give is something new

I have a Paladin of every available race. Design-wise I like Draenei the most.

I do want gnome or worgen rallies, or kul tirans.

Have one of every race combo.

My favourite is my Tauren Paladin, but the one I like the most from a theme perspective would be Human male. Too bad I just cannot stand the way they run.

15+ Year Old Account
    Currently he's a blood elf but once I unlock Zandalari I'm race changing. If/when undead can become paladins, he's going undead though!

There are no another race option which armors and weapons are looks awesome on it better than Human Male character, their character animations are awesome, gears looking really cool on them, so I am Human Male Paladin.

Just made a Belf Pallie, mainly because I really dont like any of the Alliance Races that can be a Pallie. Its Shrek/Cow-goat crossbreed or an ankle chewer.

Lightforged Draenei, unoriginal yes, but the heritage armor is crisp.

110 boosted a human paladin. I usually play Horde but I wanted to play an Alliance character on my server to see the Alliance side of the story. Wasn't sure whether to choose Draenei or Human (already had a 105 Draenei paladin on another server, yeah, I'm kinda regretting boosting this character and not another one), decided on Human because the armor just fits humans best. Also, the reputation bonus racial will be helpful in grinding the alliance only faction rep.
    And I really don't like the Draenei paladin mount, not a fan of the elephants.

Also, I hope we'll see human heritage armor at some point...

Haven't unlocked Lightforged Draenei yet, but even if I had, would not want to boost that character due to heritage armor. Maybe gonna wait for the Shadowlands level sqish to level a allied races.

Male bloodelf. Because elf females didnt look good in plate back then and no other Palla option for horde. So not even a choice

Would love to be Goblin or Vulpera instead though