Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Time Traveller Noah

A Time Traveller named Noah, has returned to let us know how the future 10 years will proceed.

Some of what he says is pretty awesome.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...f9deeeb5153b7a

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...f2e1ea2f1cc408

1, Donald Trump will win a 2nd term in office (woot)

2, He also says that electric and self-driving cars would be drastically improved and that virtual reality and artificial intelligence will be all the rage within the next four years.

3, Popular wearable device like a Google Glass will be everywhere, and everyone will use them to immerse themselves in virtual reality.

4, Renewable energy will take off.

5, MARTIN LUTHER KING JR’S GRANDDAUGHTER WILL BECOME THE PRESIDENT (wow)

6 There will be a war, it won’t be a world war, but it will be a slight war.”

7 Instagram is out, no one uses that, but Snapchat is still one of the big ones and there’s also YouTube and Facebook Watch — it’s like an alternative to YouTube.”

He claimed he was 50 years old but had taken an age-reversing drug to make him 25 again.
    He added that his “natural year”, where he belongs, was 2021, but he had been “fired” and was now stuck in the present day.

A self-confessed depression and anorexia sufferer, Noah said that 2028 would be the year that private organisations admit to the world that time travel is real, after knowing about it since 2003. Hmm Secrets

Now I know what some Gen-OTers will think... what a lot of Fubar

But he did pass a lie detector test.. Passing a lie detector test is hard.. its how cops catch criminals.

But yeah, for us in 2018 it is hard to comprhend Time Travel.. The Next 12 Years look pretty Awesome though

10+ Year Old Account
    Passing a lie detector test isn't particularly hard, especially when you're clearly mentally ill like this gentleman. It's not a lie on the machine when you truly believe it.

You know, because he has delusions.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread will go places. I'm tuning in.

Lie detector tests are pretty faulty nowadays though especially for people that have more psychological awareness. Convince yourself what you’re saying is correct and it might not pick up the lie. Pretty sure that’s why they aren’t as common as they used to be. It would also be faulty for anyone mentally ill, IE if you say you saw aliens and you were on acid and truly believe you saw aliens then you aren’t lying, it’s just out of context.

It seems like these are all educated guesses based on how everything is currently going. If you guess a bunch of shit it’s likely at least something you say will be correct especially if you make educated guesses based on how everything is now. Evaluating google and then making a guess on where they’re going to be/what they can create in 4 years isn’t that difficult

Saving this post and revisiting later, see you all in the necrothread in 2028.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathwirt View Post
    This thread will go places. I'm tuning in.
    You want to get the popcorn, or shall I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Why is this even news people are talking about? Are they really that gullible?

Dear OP, I hope you aren't taking this dude seriously just cause he passed a lie detector test. It is hard to tell on this forum sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, cops don't use lie detector tests to catch criminals. They aren't admissible in court precisely because they can be falsified. Hell, the friggin' mythbusters managed to beat a lie detector test in one of their episodes with no formal "mental discipline" or any such thing.

This guy is just making shit up.

Hell, if there was time travel, any decent American from the future would have gone back in time to ensure that Donald Trump never became president for that first term.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Really should stop giving publicity to these fool. Not the first “imma reel time traveller” to hoodwink a few gullible patsies.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Dear OP, I hope you aren't taking this dude seriously just cause he passed a lie detector test. It is hard to tell on this forum sometimes.
    Well he has been on Australian TV & Radio all weekend.

I think a few people believe he is very convincing.

But who knows.. In 2030 Time Travel could possibly exist..
    Who is to say it will not exist in 2030 ?

10+ Year Old Account
    A Time Traveler....Great Scott that's Heavy!
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Trump... A second term? Hahahahahahahahhaha.

Sure if the Russians hack the election again. (Thanks conclusive evidence, indictments, arrests and guilty plea deals.)
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humpty Doo View Post
    Well he has been on Australian TV & Radio all weekend.
    News must be pretty damn slow down under.

No dingos attempting to eat any babies this week, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Actually come to think of it maybe some capricious kid from the 80s did inadvertently mess with the timeline; it would explain us having Biff Tannen Trump as president.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    There's that word again, heavy. Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?

Deleted
    This about the series "Dark"?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    News must be pretty damn slow down under.

No dingos attempting to eat any babies this week, I guess.

No .. Just very Hot 40 degrees c 105 degrees F
    and Kangaroos relaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Humpty Doo View Post
    But he did pass a lie detector test.. Passing a lie detector test is hard.. its how cops catch criminals.
    I'm pretty sure the word you're looking for is evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is about as true as he woman who claim to have a sexual affair with Bigfoot.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Passing a lie detector test isn't particularly hard, especially when you're clearly mentally ill like this gentleman. It's not a lie on the machine when you truly believe it.

You know, because he has delusions.